Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I make them :)
2ijmuv.jpg

ra2mip.jpg

the top one is $15 including shipping
bottom one is $10 including shipping

I want one!! I saw a few cheerleaders with them on their backpacks when I was at CANAM last weekend!! They are adorable, but I have no idea what bow I would get :rolleyes:

starlites had them at canam... they were replicas of one of their comp bows that were given as part of their goody bag for dallas. I believe most of the wc teams have them....We have some great bow making moms in the gym!

i make them too!

1zzmkph.jpg

those are my gym's bows that i make

ma9nj8.jpg

and that is just another example

i make all designs/combos!
their 10$ each!

Please don't use language such as retarded. That is a very offensive term. And if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. If you don't like what is being shown on this thread, don't click on it.

Lol I was just going to post something similar to that but you beat me to it :)

Where does everyone buy their keychains at? And is there a specific kind that you don't have to separate the rings and loop it through? Like the ones you can just pull apart and they snap back together?!

Where does everyone buy their keychains at? And is there a specific kind that you don't have to separate the rings and loop it through? Like the ones you can just pull apart and they snap back together?!

I make my own chains but theyre the kind you have to separate. I buy jump rings, chain, and the key ring all from Hobby Lobby and when they're half off it's an amazing deal!

Back