All-Star Kiara Nowlin's New Video Teaser 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Read on her facebook that coaches and cheerleaders are giving her props for being a wonderful judge at the Cheerlebrity comp. Kiara as one of commentators for Worlds someday?

After your rude comments about the "cancer awarness for young girls" video that Kiara made I could see you saying something like that. Maddie would be great too but overall you're rude!!!

I remember that comment glitterdiva made about that video (cancer awarness for young adults) It was shocking somebody would say that about something that is so positive. Yesss very rude!!!

I remember that comment glitterdiva made about that video (cancer awarness for young adults) It was shocking somebody would say that about something that is so positive. Yesss very rude!!!
not sure but I think glitter diva was also the one who said Kiara should not fly.....he is welcome to his opinion but I sure wish he would keep it off a thread that is trying to stay positive and not try to inject drama...:/

Glitterdiva- Oct 21- "Kiara Unite4her video" Such a negative comment for something that's so positive. Check out the post. So sad!!!!!

Glitterdiva- Oct 21- "Kiara Unite4her video" Such a negative comment for something that's so positive. Check out the post. So sad!!!!!
The best thing about Kiara and haters....she doesn't have many and she would be just as nice to him as she would be to me or you...she really is that nice...even to people who don't look good in "envy green"...;)

Glitterdiva- Some dude hatin on a young girl. WEAK!!!!!!! Enough about that guy. So anybody know what Kiara's doing at NCA this year? I remember seeing her and Bucky last year. It was like CRAZY out of control!!!!

Glitterdiva- Some dude hatin on a young girl. WEAK!!!!!!! Enough about that guy. So anybody know what Kiara's doing at NCA this year? I remember seeing her and Bucky last year. It was like CRAZY out of control!!!!
As far as I know...Smoed is what she is doing...:) I'll ask to confirm...:)

Kiara judged for me at Cheerlebrity this past weekend. She did amazing. She's a wonderful person, humble as can be. Maddie Gardner also judges for Cheerlebrity. She's also humble and nice as can be. Both of these athletes are extremely talented and our well known cheerlebrities. What amazes me about both is how level headed they are and just down to earth. They don't let their abilities, success and fame get to their heads. I cringe when I read negative posts about these girls when people don't even know them. Don't hate them for who they are or what they have achieved.

Kiara and Mattie both announcing for the 2014 Worlds on ESPN- I'm sure RoockstarCheer will vouch for them. Varsity should make this happen. How awesome would that be :)

Back