OT Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Aug 30, 2013
I just had to start this thread.

This game is like my baby inside of my Galaxy note. Seriously. The addiction is real.

Willow Pape, Chad Dylan Parker and Crystal Fletcher made me lose 10,000 fans and bumped me RIGHT BACK down to E list yesterday. So I found out how to get unlimited energy and now I have 131.4 fans and I am a C lister :D *TWITCHES*

I just had to start this thread.

This game is like my baby inside of my Galaxy note. Seriously. The addiction is real.

Willow Pape, Chad Dylan Parker and Crystal Fletcher made me lose 10,000 fans and bumped me RIGHT BACK down to E list yesterday. So I found out how to get unlimited energy and now I have 131.4 fans and I am a C lister :D *TWITCHES*
Please share!

My cp got me hooked on this game then quit playing it! I got my boss to play at least so I'm not alone :) Unlimited energy? Please share I'm on a 24 hour long date lol

I've seriously had to go through the Chad Dylan Parker disaster like 3 times! Simon keeps having me do it over and over again!

Once I got super famous I had to quit bc Simon kept booking me for SO MUCH STUFF. Like, Simon, summer is over and real life Savannah actually has classes/work to do.......... If you could pause the game tho I'd be all over it. So addicting

I was on the A list and then bought a new phone so I had to start over :( :(

I know you can probs save but oh well.. Still on the D list :(

Once I got super famous I had to quit bc Simon kept booking me for SO MUCH STUFF. Like, Simon, summer is over and real life Savannah actually has classes/work to do.......... If you could pause the game tho I'd be all over it. So addicting
Simon gives me so much crap! I have like 10 things I have to do and they're all 8 hour things!
Please share how to get unlimited energy!

for the unlimited energy- i read somewhere you can just change your clock (like in candy crush) but i tried and it didn't work for me!

sidenote- almost quit on friday.. i worked 5 hours and came back to 14 notifications.. aint nobody got time for dat.

for the unlimited energy- i read somewhere you can just change your clock (like in candy crush) but i tried and it didn't work for me!

sidenote- almost quit on friday.. i worked 5 hours and came back to 14 notifications.. aint nobody got time for dat.
It didn't work for me either :(

I'm on the A list on my old phone, I started the game in like July and bought a new phone in august, so I've been carrying around two iPhones for a month. The addiction is real. I also tried changing my clock but is doesn't work, sadly.

I finally got to #3 on the A-List and have like 85mil fans but #2 had like 125mil and #1 had 156mil.... like uh okay.. Now I don't play it anymore since I've been so busy.

Back