Kinks, Jinx, Etc.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

gymncheercoach

Cheer Parent
Nov 13, 2010
Still no Coaches Room or 18+ showing up for me. My shimmies are not shakin' either :(
*major sad face*

I am patient, just letting you know so you can work the bugs out :)

ok, i think that fixed it. you just setup them up a bit different here.

I don't have 18+ either. I'm a bit challenged with all this stuff - am I supposed to do something to get it? And I'm over 18 by just a few years!!

but seriously, how do you get access to either of those rooms?

for 18+ contact dexter for coaches room weezy

My avatar is not working...I changed it yesterday to a pic of Spirit's IOC and when I logged on this morning it was back to my Legos. I deleted the avatar and tried to upload another pic (thinking maybe the 1st was taken down for a reason) and it keeps showing the old one....so now I am avatarless:(

My avatar is not working...I changed it yesterday to a pic of Spirit's IOC and when I logged on this morning it was back to my Legos. I deleted the avatar and tried to upload another pic (thinking maybe the 1st was taken down for a reason) and it keeps showing the old one....so now I am avatarless:(

the backup i took of the files (which would include avatars) was before yesterday morning. the database (posts n stuff) was the most current. i did that before we switched to the new server (which is blazing fast for me, have you all noticed a difference?)

sorry about that. can you just reupload?

I tried uploading a few different ones and it always goes back to the Star Wars lego one. My dh says it must be in the line of code that either uploads pics or changes the database to reflect the avatar?

do you use gravatar?

No but I can if that will help...what's a gravatar?

I think i fixed it. will you upload your avatar again?

if it doesnt work this time i know what it might be also.

Back