Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My favorites in random order are:

Charlotte
Twist and Shout
Spirit of Texas
World Cup
Ace Thurderbirds

A new face in the division to watch out for is Ultimate Athletics Prodigy. I think they are going to be a big surprise and break up that winners circle at Worlds that we are all used to.

Charlotte
Twist and Shout
World Cup

(Random Order)

My favorites in random order:

T&S
Charlotte
SOT
ACE
WCO/STINGRAYS based on NCA I think World Cup looked more exciting, stunting was difficult and strong and really loved their pyramid

I think the Top 5 will be:

1) Twist and Shout
2) Spirit of Texas
3) Stingrays Smoke
4) ACE/Charlotte
5) ACE/Charlotte

Prodigy is really so excited for world's...they are so happy to hear people predicting them to place so high, I think they are still in shock that they have those high expectations. I really hope they do well; they deserve it! When they fell just .05 behind Twist & Shout at Jamfest they were so excited and are using it to get pumped for worlds, not forgetting it is the most prestigous competition there is out there. I think some people forget what an honor it is to even go to world's or make it to finals. Everyone works so hard to get there. It's all heart <3

WCO has had a tough year but they have an awesome routine. Their stunt sequence is awesome and their energy level just makes you want to root for them.They have outscored a lot of the top contenders but can't seem to be consistent enough to hold onto top placements. If you watch video of them from Myrtle this past weekend they are exciting and great but always have 1 stunt that falls to take it away from them. Hope they can keep their morale up and keep believing in themselves. My friend said they were going to be making some team member changes. Love Big "O", really hope they can work it out for worlds. They are still in my top 5. Hoping for a cinderella story. HAHA GO ODY!!!! In random order: T&S, Thunderbirds, Smoke,WCO, SOT.

my favorites are: (random order)
SOT
Twist and Shout
ECE
Charlotte
hopefully these are the top 4 at worlds also !!!

Back