Large Sr All Girl 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i LOVE senior elite <3 I think they can win if they hit !
Id love for senior elite to win but i like the other teams too .
I think F5 will win if they all hit but SS and CEA will be super close. I am an f5 fan so I may be biased though!

i loooove senior elite...but they need a few changes IF they want to win..otherwise..they most likely won't due to the level of difficulty in f5 and wcss routines. IMO- wcss tumbling is not that synced at all, it is actually kind of sloppy and everyone is giving them wayyy too much credit. if f5 had hit at nca..they would have won. but they didn't, and rightfully so, wccs won. they put on a good routine. but..meh. they can be taken down at worlds.
as far as worlds scoring..

TUMBLING (35%)--last year they scored a 95.1/105..wccs was 95.5 and f5 was 97.3
a) more standing fulls..sr. elite only has 5 or 6 and they're hidden behind the girls standing up at the beginning. wccs has 12 (with jumps attached) and f5 has 11 (they fake a lot of them in the back with tucks and they add 1 to fulls in). it probably wouldn't hurt to throw some 1 to fulls in there either just for more difficulty points.
b) aside from the standing fulls..the doubles..eek. for standing tumbling they have:
1- 2 to double (synced with their 12- 2 to fulls and 2- 2 to layouts..ew.)
2- (synced) 3 to doubles
2- (synced) 2 to doubles
[5 synced doubles] 3- 2 to doubles, 1- 3 to double and erica's ROBHS double..that doesn't look very good for standing tumbling..sorry. they need to make her throw a 3 to double so it matched the other 4 girls during the sync. and then they have those last 2..
2- (synced) 3 to doubles..idk if they're saving it for worlds..but those girls used to do 2 to whip doubles or 2 to full to doubles..they need to add those back in for even a chance b/c f5 currently throws 14 doubles (6- 2 to doubles; 5- 2 to whip doubles and 3- 2 to full to doubles)..so basically point is- THEY NEED MORE DIFFICULTY IN STANDING TUMBLING. their execution is good for the most part honestly.
c) running tumbling- is unlikely to improve much so idk what they're gonna do for that unless they magically force more people to throw specialty through to double passes :/
d) jumps- they need to add a 4th jump to the 1st sequence for more difficulty points. period.
e) sync tumbling- they're actually pretty legit with this..more so than f5 and wcss IMO

BUILDING (45%)--last year they scored a 131.07/135..f5 was 129.something and world cup was like 131.3 or something..but maddie fell so bleh. anyways.
a) they need to make ALL 8 of the stunts in the elite sequence do the 180 pop up..it doesn't look good when they have all of them doing different crap. KEEP MADDIE's 360 BALL UP..that will be good for difficulty. and that full release that they're doing..everyone needs to do it. that is still only 1 and 1/2 twisting rotations compared to wccs 2 and a 1/4 twists, and f5's 1 and a 1/2 ups + the 3 girls doing that extra full up to cupie.
b) the second stunt needs to have a twisting effect w/ 5/9 of the stunts if they want more points.
c) baskets-i mean...basically flawless..squad switch kick doubles plus those pike baskets add for variety and they're all synced. they for sure get the highest points for difficulty and execution in tosses.
d) pyramid-wonderful. i'm not too concerned about their points for building..but they need to outscore the other 2 b/c their tumbling is just not as strong.
**they just need to make sure they actually hit all of their stunts..otherwise..EEK!

and finally..
DANCE/CHOREO (20%)--last year scored like 50.5/60..world cup was 51.3 and f5 was like 54.3something.
this part kills them..idk what it is..maybe they don't have a good enough choreographer..IDK! but whatever the issue is..they need to fix it because their dance is even worse than last year. liiike..it is tragic almost. footwork is not very fast and the dance is barely a medium pace. f5 will own this section of the scoring and i'm just being honest.

i seriously want senior elite to win..they're my fave. but as of now..i doubt it. it will be close..but if they make changes and bring their 2010 mentality to the mat..they will be FIGHTING for that 1st place. its going to be a blood bath.

:* muah!

Back