All-Star Leslie Paczosa Summit- Photogrpahy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I finally got on my computer to look through all of those summit pictures she took...
1) some aren't bad. Most are, but some are ok
2) she took our team picture, and literally didn't even get the whole team in the picture.. Okay then.
3) why is there like only 5 pictures of Vipers and like 40 of Top Gun. Like you got paid to shoot a girl on Vipers and there's like no pictures...

I'm overall just highly confused...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I saw, her daughter has switched to that program so it may have to do with the whole 5 versus 40 thing.

Hello,

My name is Cory Hines and I work for the Top Gun All Stars as a member of the coaching staff as well as a correspondent within our social media presence amongst other duties and objectives. While I do believe it is not our place to monitor or police the actions of parents/clients within our program on their personal time we have intervened in this instance b/c of the nature of the industry we are all a part of.

We do not know the circumstances of the agreements made between anyone and Leslie Paczosa but should she want to remain a member of our program she has been encouraged to do the following within a timely manner:

Make a statement accessible to the public or directly to the dissatisfied customers explaining the circumstances of why the purchased services have not yet been provided…

Rectify said situations…

&

Moving forward avoid any further situations that would involve her negative portrayal in the cheerleading and/or dance industry.

It is our hope that all parties involved can come to peaceful resolutions and put this situation behind them but please note that we assume no liability whatsoever in the aforementioned. Also previously mentioned we have spoken to Leslie, who is a new member to our program, and given her our parameters for the continued involvement in our program should she want to stay and will follow through on our decisions once we’ve given her ample time to comply.

Thank You

Hello,

My name is Cory Hines and I work for the Top Gun All Stars as a member of the coaching staff as well as a correspondent within our social media presence amongst other duties and objectives. While I do believe it is not our place to monitor or police the actions of parents/clients within our program on their personal time we have intervened in this instance b/c of the nature of the industry we are all a part of.

We do not know the circumstances of the agreements made between anyone and Leslie Paczosa but should she want to remain a member of our program she has been encouraged to do the following within a timely manner:

Make a statement accessible to the public or directly to the dissatisfied customers explaining the circumstances of why the purchased services have not yet been provided…

Rectify said situations…

&

Moving forward avoid any further situations that would involve her negative portrayal in the cheerleading and/or dance industry.

It is our hope that all parties involved can come to peaceful resolutions and put this situation behind them but please note that we assume no liability whatsoever in the aforementioned. Also previously mentioned we have spoken to Leslie, who is a new member to our program, and given her our parameters for the continued involvement in our program should she want to stay and will follow through on our decisions once we’ve given her ample time to comply.

Thank You
Maybe I missed it but I don't believe anyone was saying TG should monitor or police the actions of their clients as much as they wanted TG to be made aware so others within the program were not taken advantage of

Thank you.

**Always post responsibly**

Hello,

Rectify said situations…

&

Thank You

While your program in no way has any liability in this situation, nor is it your "problem," major kudos to you all for trying to help the people who have been scammed by this woman. It is greatly appreciated, I'm sure, by those people.

While your program in no way has any liability in this situation, nor is it your "problem," major kudos to you all for trying to help the people who have been scammed by this woman. It is greatly appreciated, I'm sure, by those people.

Agreed. I don't think Top Gun is in any way liable for Leslie's actions. But I do appreciate the position her actions put the Top Gun program in. For the sake of her daughter, I hope she can resolve this and avoid being in this position in the future.

Hello,

Rectify said situations…

&

Thank You
Was hoping you managed to see this, sorry that type of unhappiness found it's way to you. I think I can safely say nobody here would hold you all responsible in any way, but were concerned she might bring this disaster over to the gym. Glad you're all aware and kudos for taking action!

Most gyms do have some semblance of a social media policy that extends not only to the athletes but to the parents that wear their colors as well.

I am coming to this post late and have read about half of it so if this is old news don't kill me, I am the team photographer for my CP's gym. Some Varsity events do not allow photography at all unless you get a credential and those people who do get credentialed are not allowed to sell those photos for profit. Typically credentialed photographers, are team photographers and gyms use them on their websites, etc and typically the owner must request the credential or news media. The only people typically allowed to shoot pictures for money are the Vendors you see at the event who sign a contract with Varsity and pay them for the privilege. The vendors have the guys that are next to the stage, sometimes they have extra shooters available to do solo work and those are contracted at the event at the photo booth. I am guessing if this photographer did have a credential she lied to Varsity about the purpose on the credential application.

I did not go through the credentialing process at Summit but I knew my CP would be preforming at Jostens and I would be right next to the stage and would not need any of my big lens, which if you read the Summit Rules they were banned and you would be asked to leave the premises if you brought professional gear into the event.

My Avatar is a picture I took at the Summit of my Daughter she is the flyer, I also bought some pictures from the vendor.

I don't know how much your friend was charged for the pictures but I do recall a Mom at our gym paying an event photographer to shoot just her daughter, it was like $75 to $100 (I don't remember exactly) for the 2:30 second routine.

Last edited:
The day the top gun coach posted in here I screenshot it and sent it to my friend.

My friend messaged Leslie and said she would like a full refund since there wasn't any pics of kid and the few group shots she had were horrible.

Leslie responded right back and didn't argue with her and got an address and sent her a money order for the amount she paid. My friend already received the money order that quick.

Thanks everyone I truly don't think she would of made it right had her name not been dragged all over social media and if TG didn't intervene but she made it right now so for that my friend is thankful.

The day the top gun coach posted in here I screenshot it and sent it to my friend.

My friend messaged Leslie and said she would like a full refund since there wasn't any pics of kid and the few group shots she had were horrible.

Leslie responded right back and didn't argue with her and got an address and sent her a money order for the amount she paid. My friend already received the money order that quick.

Thanks everyone I truly don't think she would of made it right had her name not been dragged all over social media and if TG didn't intervene but she made it right now so for that my friend is thankful.

Relieved to hear that she made it right, it shouldn't have had to take so much effort to do so! I am sure that your friend would rather have good, quality pictures than her money.

I hate that people are so rotten and out for an easy buck.

It is about time that she has been called out. She has been doing this for a long time and getting away with it. Hopefully she will learn from this mistake.

Dang. Should have known by the page count that this turned into a good one. Was a fun read over morning coffee.

@TheVipersMom Happy that your friend got her $ back and everything was resolved.

I may need some help tracking down cp's Bio teacher who for some reason is holding her graphing calculator hostage after she left it in the room after her final....

Back