All-Star Leslie Paczosa Summit- Photogrpahy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dang. Should have known by the page count that this turned into a good one. Was a fun read over morning coffee.

@TheVipersMom Happy that your friend got her $ back and everything was resolved.

I may need some help tracking down cp's Bio teacher who for some reason is holding her graphing calculator hostage after she left it in the room after her final....
You live in the city, surely you must know someone that can help you recover it for you.

**A million thanks to anyone that can find When will Susie Tic Toc on XtraNormal**

Dang. Should have known by the page count that this turned into a good one. Was a fun read over morning coffee.

@TheVipersMom Happy that your friend got her $ back and everything was resolved.

I may need some help tracking down cp's Bio teacher who for some reason is holding her graphing calculator hostage after she left it in the room after her final....

Do I need to go all Jersey someone? ;)

She paid with cash, and the photographer wasn't really a vendor for the summit. Leading up to the summit she advertised as part of a cheer photography company for you to get pics of your kid for a fee and it includes the CD of pics and bow. My friend set this up with her who was very reachable on the front end.

After not getting return text/calls from the particular individual who done it after the two weeks passed she contacted the photo company and they said that Leslie no longer works for them. As my friend was very upset they said they (the guy owner) didn't even go to the summit. This was all Leslie's idea and he forewarned her he didn't know how she was going to do it but she proceeded to solicit her services. He said she no longer works for him (as I'm assuming she must of done something else or burned others from the summit because the timing is weird) ... He was very nice and apologized profusely and he even tried to personally contact Leslie and get the photos.
I just can't imagine taking someone's money and thinking it was ok. I always go to competitions with limited cash and my daughter gets very little as far as extras and we don't buy photos but she is always on a team with multiple parent photographers so I get whatever they post online... If I was to spend my money on this and not receive them I would be kind of upset.

My friend said she doesn't even care about the bow she just wants whatever pics she paid for. They don't have to be edited or touched up she just wants some photos of her daughter.

I know hindsight is 20/20 looking back she said she wishes she did not pay with cash but it didn't really trigger in her head that this company that posts a lot of cheer photos would do that. Furthermore the woman was so very nice when they met up before hand to be paid and go over the daughters placements in the routine .. My friend even explained to Leslie that her daughters birthday was just under 2 weeks out and she wanted to maybe surprise her with one for her birthday and the woman was like oh I'm sure I can send you a couple good ones in time before her birthday no problem. I'm thinking this woman just puts on a great front to con people or it was an honest mistake and she lost or didn't shoot the photos for whatever reason but she needs to respond, and refund the money to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What are the odds this moms child were on the Y2 team? I did happen to snap some photos of StarsVipers Y2 if this mom would like them I would be more than happy to Dropbox them for her.

I can take better pictures than this. What a ripoff!
376b07dd63b86948320915f696aa8d5d.jpg

He posted the contents of the 8gb memory card he got from her ... And there is only several teams on it and my daughters team which is the one my friend is from that paid her is on it!! So yay! And for her to have described where she was in the routine she didn't get many individual pics .. Mostly only pyramid as u can kind of tell from the thumbnails.

But there is 2 that aren't pyramid pics and are of an individual and they contain the same 2 kids

My daughter and another flyer (neither of my friends daughter that flys) so she didn't even get the right kid lol

Here are the only 2 pics that aren't group shots
b797e04d55b41cdd3034ecc60d8df9bb.jpg

ef6e7a8d6f5c88b5bc9031505ce0185a.jpg

My daughter has red hair, and does not look like the other kid but is similar in size .. The other girl in the pic with my daughter also does not look like the flyer the pics was suppose to be of. So she really just half booty'd her whole job and the pics are not even good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back