All-Star Let's Bring Out Some Old Fierceboard Memories.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not true, you just may not get some of the jokes and references that are made. I have a great time on the boards but have very little knowledge of Mean Girls and have little desire to watch it enough times that I memorize it. brookiecoookie_ will learn some of the references as she goes and figure them out.
thanks! like, I've watched it a lot, and i mean I know some things from it because of my friends, but I'm not one of those girls who knows the whole script!:confused:

I should write:
A Guide to Ztaprincess/Woahdeedle/AppleDrinkYum
A Brief History of Lolsmileyface
Discussing Minors
Large Senior, The Big Four, And You!
A Guide to Defending Your Favorite Team
How to Use the Search Bar Effectively
What to Do When You've Been 'Cowed'
An Essential Cat-thread Guide
-Mandatory reading with a quiz, before you can leave the newbie section.

I really dont understand all of the hype about me? Was I really that bad?

:(:confused:
I remember chatting with you during WorldsChat one year and thinking 'If he/she was like this all the time, it'd be a lot calmer on here and people wouldn't be afraid to back them up in an argument because they wouldn't hate themselves afterwards for supporting someone who causes a lot of unnecessary trouble.' It's one thing to be a devil's advocate voice. It's another to be SO disruptive that nobody enjoys themselves.

May your forced adaption of a new identity have served you well.

I should write:
A Guide to Ztaprincess/Woahdeedle/AppleDrinkYum
A Brief History of Lolsmileyface
Discussing Minors
Large Senior, The Big Four, And You!
A Guide to Defending Your Favorite Team
How to Use the Search Bar Effectively
What to Do When You've Been 'Cowed'
An Essential Cat-thread Guide
-Mandatory reading with a quiz, before you can leave the newbie section.

Don't forget the chapters on:

Shimmy Me This.
Knowing when to NOT post in a Thread
You Might Get Banned For....

:D

Do you ever wonder if lolsmileyface1 or lolsmileyfacebackagain is just different people who want the attention of lolsmileyface or do you know for a fact it's the same person? Lol just a thought.
That's what I was thinking! I feel like it could just be some random person who likes attention so they decided to use the username?

lolosmileyfacebackagain was really the lolsmileyface.
Also: lolsmileyface has been back and posting under a different name for a while now.

I remember a little while back a newbie came on with a variation of "lolsmileyface" as their username and had no idea what the history of lolsmileyface was. People kinda freaked before she even got out of the newbie section haha. She ended up changing it once everyone filled her in, but I'm not sure her name is now... (I know, not a super old memory :rolleyes:)

lolosmileyfacebackagain was really the lolsmileyface.
Also: lolsmileyface has been back and posting under a different name for a while now.

I remember a little while back a newbie came on with a variation of "lolsmileyface" as their username and had no idea what the history of lolsmileyface was. People kinda freaked before she even got out of the newbie section haha. She ended up changing it once everyone filled her in, but I'm not sure her name is now... (I know, not a super old memory :rolleyes:)

I remember that, we also gave her new name suggestions

Back