All-Star Let's Bring Out Some Old Fierceboard Memories.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sooooooo...for some reason this thread brought back memories of @chyeeaaa69 when you said "That just seems like far too much effort for just a few compliments" about the...uh...inappropriate comment in this thread:

Cheer - Fishing For Compliments | Page 4 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

This still makes me laugh like a 12-year-old boy every time I think of it. You say some really funny ish, but this for sure is my favorite.

OMG. Seriously y'all. I've just spent like my whole evening reading these old threads that are linked. Diary of a Secret cheerleader? <snort> :D And of course every one of them has another, older thread linked in it.

Looking through old threads on here is like mining for gold...successfully. :cheering: There really is some priceless stuff on this site.

Well, now I know where all these new shimmies from old threads are coming from.

OMG. Seriously y'all. I've just spent like my whole evening reading these old threads that are linked. Diary of a Secret cheerleader? <snort> :D And of course every one of them has another, older thread linked in it.

Looking through old threads on here is like mining for gold...successfully. :cheering: There really is some priceless stuff on this site.
I need to devote a whole day-no weekend to reminiscing on old threads in here and in the newbies (which can be a scary place sometimes...I wonder about the newbies, but I was one once, so I can feel for them).

I need to devote a whole day-no weekend to reminiscing on old threads in here and in the newbies (which can be a scary place sometimes...I wonder about the newbies, but I was one once, so I can feel for them).

Feeling For Newbies. Almost as good as kickdblcj "Fist"ing for Compliments.

I remember when I was new to the boards (and pretty much cheer in general) and asked the question about gyms in Charlotte. We were moving here and I asked the innocent question about where to send Babydonna. I had NO IDEA what I had done when I asked that question. :oops: We're pretty happy now, by the way!!! It was just entertaining!
It was a Wonderful thread and funny at the same time!!!!!!................................:)

My gosh!!!!!! I have got to get a Day Job!!! for real dough!!!! I have read thru all of this... Yeesh!!!!! Ready for this season to get movin, lets get the teams on the floor!!!!!........................

Sooooooo...for some reason this thread brought back memories of @chyeeaaa69 when you said "That just seems like far too much effort for just a few compliments" about the...uh...inappropriate comment in this thread:

Cheer - Fishing For Compliments | Page 4 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

This still makes me laugh like a 12-year-old boy every time I think of it. You say some really funny ish, but this for sure is my favorite.

Woah selling me quite short here... I'm very funny...

Back