All-Star Let's Play A Game!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^^^^^ xtremeteal4life You are kind in every sense of the word. I am so glad we're friends. I am also VERY happy I got to sit with you Sunday for the few hours we did. You are very sweet to my girls and I couldn't ask for a better Friend! Love you!
Thank you! I think I get that from my mom . I am VERY lucky to have met you and had a chance to get to know your family on a personal level this year. You know I LOVE your girls! I'm glad we sat next to each other too! Hopefully, if we have a prayer, we might get that lucky at World's! As much as you love people *cough cough* I feel lucky I'm actually one of them ;) Love you too!! Starting to get excited...only one week!

xtremeteal4life , you seem like a ton of fun and since you're friends with Missy and DJ, two of my absolute fave people, I would really love to meet you at Worlds :)

Mamarazzi You're one of those people on my short list of those I would have loved to be able to meet, for many reasons, and your posts are virtually guaranteed a shimmy.
12stepCheermom you made it pretty quickly on that short list , just seem like such a grounded cheer mom.
Problem is that short list just keeps getting longer and longer. (and longer........)

aggie1983
I love when you give me your insight on some things. Especially what I write in the parent thread. Your always so very helpful and I really like hearing things from you because I know your usually dead on. Your an awesome mother!

Born2Tumble. I love your sign on name because I also think that my baby was born2tumble as well. Not in a she's the most amazing tumbler ever way, just that she simply loves to tumble. That girl was born to run from a corner!!! LMAO

Latest posts

Back