All-Star Level 2 Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that's what I thought!
So for the people who above said they were not allowed to challenge when they were put in a range below, what would there course of action be?? I know they said they didn't return to the comp but wouldn't they have to be allowed to challenge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Course of action, don't attend next year.

Don't see what the big problem was in someone asking for help...could have been a better platform than this forum but I don't see any harm done. There is a big difference between a 4.1 and 4.9. And we all know from this season that just doing stunts on the rubric doesn't necessarily mean the hardest stunts that will get you that 4.9/5.

BUT I was at a competition last weekend and a team had a stunt for level 2 where a flyer would do a handstand, land in cradle, and then they hold her feet in a way where they then half up to prep heel stretch and then had a tic toc to other leg heel stretch. Kind of hard to explain but hopefully you get what I'm talking about. Not sure what stunts you are currently doing and if this would be harder than what you do, just thought it was something cool I saw.
There is no prescribed way to max out. Once you are in range, it's judges discretion where you fall.

Latest posts

Back