Level 3 Stunt Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 10, 2010
If there is a full group in a double up grip (with the main base in the back), is it legal in level 3 to do a full up immediate fall to prone? side base and backspot would just toss the top girl and catch in the prone position, where the main base would initiate the twist and stay connected the whole time. Just seemed kinda "grey area-ish" to me and wasn't quite sure.

If there is a full group in a double up grip (with the main base in the back), is it legal in level 3 to do a full up immediate fall to prone? side base and backspot would just toss the top girl and catch in the prone position, where the main base would initiate the twist and stay connected the whole time. Just seemed kinda "grey area-ish" to me and wasn't quite sure.

Hi stcchamp, colors should match skill>rule.
L3 Stunts / C.1 Twisting mounts and transitions are allowed up to one twisting rotation by the top person in relation to the performing surface. C.2 Full twisting transitions must land at and originate from prep level or below only.
L3 Stunts / D. During transitions, at least one base must remain in contact with the top person.
Hope this make sense. I put it in this way so is kind of interpretation off.

Last edited:
Back