All-Star List of Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Updated for Maine:
Big 10 Cheer Magic - Hermon ME
Diamond Athletics - Lewiston ME
Element Allstars - Lewiston ME (formerly Planet Cheer)
Elite Allstars of Maine - Westbrook ME
Maine Coast Athletics - Biddeford ME
Maine Stars - Eliot ME

Here are a few more. It seems there are new gyms opening all the time.

Az Thunder
Valley Fliers
American Elite
Empire Elite
FX
Tucson Cheer Academy
Desert Devils
Arizona Fusion
Prestige cheer
Peoria Cheerz
Sweat Cheer
Arizona all star Fyrestorm Cheer
Native Allstars
Sahuarita All stars
Desert Sky
Flames Elite
Galaxy All Stars
Valley Cheer Dynamics
Summit All Stars
Icheer
Mohave County All Star

Update on AZ:

Immortal Athletics (Peoria) is New (opened by the old TN Puma Coaches)
AZ Thunder and Valley Flyers (both in Peoria) closed and athletes were absorbed by Immortal

A lot more gyms have opened and closed.

I wish there were more in the Fort Wayne area. We are moving home next year and it's either Heat or Midwest Cheer Elite in Lima, OH. They're the only ones in driving distance.
Again.. ICE was so killer. But I strongly recommend Hoosier Elite. All of the kids there are sooo sweet and genuinely very polite and sportmanship like. I agree, in NW Indiana it's pretty dry here gym wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again.. ICE was so killer. But I strongly recommend Hoosier Elite. All of the kids there are sooo sweet and genuinely very polite and sportmanship like. I agree, in NW Indiana it's pretty dry here gym wise.

I have to second Hoosier Elite. We see them in comps a lot and there is great sportsmanship gym wide. Plus, they put out some amazing athletes.

I wish they were still in Fort Wayne. :( We almost moved back to Indiana when my husband was sent to Korea for a year, but came ahead to Kansas instead.
Thanks, too for the recommendation. We will be looking into both gyms, although looking at MCE in Lima...sticker shock!

I thought just the Des Moines Iowa Elite and Iowa All Stars locations were merging? I'm also looking forward to seeing Tribe get going!

They are only merging Des Moines, but when I have seen Facebook or Instagram posts, they are presenting it as the entire Iowa Elite organization. "The sea of green is getting bigger." I know they take pride on having all of their gyms branded in the same way and Iowa Elite being represented cohesively. My CP goes to school with a bunch of kids from that gym and even they are not quite sure exactly what effect (if any) it will have on Cedar Rapids or other locations. I know there were questions about them redesigning their logo and uniforms and I don't see Iowa Elite having different uniforms for different locations, as they historically never have, but that could change as this is a unique situation. I am purely speculating, so I guess time will tell.

Indiana-
Legends Cheer Academy II
Elite Sports Academy
Hoosier Elite Heat
ICE Westfield
Pazazz Allstars
Midwest Elite
Midwest Allstars
Fierce Allstars
Terre Haute Cheer University
Encore Athletics

-
Those are just a few I've seen at comps/or have competed against

there is also,
Royal Cheer Xtreme- New Albany IN (my gym)
Twist-n-Turns Comets- Jeffersonville IN
Element Elite- Sellersburg IN
Indiana Allstars- Scottsburg IN
United Allstars- Charlestown IN
Spirit Explosion- Georgetown IN

Jeremy Vonsenden

And if anyone gets that, then you're a ProX old timer.
"Southern Indiana Gymnastics School" they used to offer gymnastics and cheerleading but decided to drop cheer and just have a gymnastics program. Also what caused Royal Cheer Xtreme to open, right around the corner actually.

Who is SIGS?
"Southern Indiana Gymnastics School" they used to offer gymnastics and cheerleading but decided to drop cheer and just have a gymnastics program. Also what caused Royal Cheer Xtreme to open, right around the corner actually.

They are only merging Des Moines, but when I have seen Facebook or Instagram posts, they are presenting it as the entire Iowa Elite organization. "The sea of green is getting bigger." I know they take pride on having all of their gyms branded in the same way and Iowa Elite being represented cohesively. My CP goes to school with a bunch of kids from that gym and even they are not quite sure exactly what effect (if any) it will have on Cedar Rapids or other locations. I know there were questions about them redesigning their logo and uniforms and I don't see Iowa Elite having different uniforms for different locations, as they historically never have, but that could change as this is a unique situation. I am purely speculating, so I guess time will tell.

From what I've heard, the Iowa All Stars Mason City location is closing and the Urbandate/Des Moines location is merging into Iowa Elite. There won't be a combined IAS/IEC themed uniform, it will be consistent with the other two Iowa Elite gym locations.

Understood. Jeremy ran their cheer program and used SIGS as his screen name on ProX.

Back