Looking For A Full-time Position As A Cheer Coach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 29, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am currently looking at exploring my options in terms of working internationally either short term or long term. Ideally looking at a move to the Los Angeles region/orange county region, however am happy to move to anywhere in the United States.

I am 25 years old and I'm currently based in Melbourne, Australia. I have a double degree in Education (Primary and Secondary) and Creative Arts (Dance and Drama.) I used to own and operate a very successful all-star cheerleading gym from 2011-2014, but unfortunately due to a nasty divorce I was forced sell the business.

I am a certified coach with Levels 1-4 stunt and Levels 1-3 tumbling. I have worked with students as young as tiny squads through to adult teams. I pride myself on my correct progression of students and always cater for a variety of different learning styles among squads. My teams always place top 3 at All-Star competitions with many of them winning state and national titles. Over the 4 years I grew the gym from a small recreational team to a program that catered from students as young as 3 through to 24 year olds.

I've been coaching since I was 14 years old where I began as a junior coach, I then moved into a senior coach position at age 15 and by age 17 was head coach of all competitive teams. From there I continued coaching for a variety of gyms but also worked in many schools helping to implement a strong high school program. With the opening of my gym in 2011 I turned my focus to the development of my athletes within my program.

Not only do I have experience as a cheerleading coach but I also have years of experience as a dance instructor.
Areas of experience: Examination classes (SFD and RAD in Jazz and Ballet), Pointe, Jazz, Contemporary, Lyrical, Acrobatics, Tiny-tots/Pre-Primary Classes, Competition troupes and solos in all styles, Cheerleading, High school Dance, Stretch and Pom.

My dancers have always done extremely well at competitions, with many troupes and soloists winning national titles. I am a passionate, hard-working and self motivated teacher who takes immense pride in the achievements of my students both in examinations, at competitions or simply within class.

Please email me if you'd like further information. I am happy to provide references, and information in relation to my qualifications/experience.

Thank you for your time!

Regards,
Brianna

[email protected] or you can add me on facebook: Brianna Metcalf | Facebook

Back