Looking For Lousville Stuff

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 23, 2010
Hi Guys!

I am desperately looking for a Louisville Sportsbra, Shirt or Keychain! As i am from Germany it is very difficult to get a hold of these things. I am also willing to trade for Sportsbras that i am making with my Company (Allstar Cheer Couture - Höhenkirchen-Siegertsbrunn, Germany - Small Business | Facebook) as well as just send the money via paypal whichever is preferred!
If anyone would be willing to help i would love you forever ;)

Hi Guys!

I am desperately looking for a Louisville Sportsbra, Shirt or Keychain! As i am from Germany it is very difficult to get a hold of these things. I am also willing to trade for Sportsbras that i am making with my Company (Allstar Cheer Couture - Höhenkirchen-Siegertsbrunn, Germany - Small Business | Facebook) as well as just send the money via paypal whichever is preferred!
If anyone would be willing to help i would love you forever ;)
louisville as in cheer?

Hi Guys! I am desperately looking for a Louisville Sportsbra, Shirt or Keychain! As i am from Germany it is very difficult to get a hold of these things. I am also willing to trade for Sportsbras that i am making with my Company (Allstar Cheer Couture - Höhenkirchen-Siegertsbrunn, Germany - Small Business | Facebook) as well as just send the money via paypal whichever is preferred! If anyone would be willing to help i would love you forever ;)

The 2 on the outside are adult small, the middle is adult medium!
let me know if interested

Last edited:
Back