Looking For Nfinity Phoenix!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 29, 2012
I NEED these shoes! I've been using Nfinity Vengeance and I'm so tired of them. I think Nfinity Phoenix are the shoes for me. But they are so hard to find in my size :( If someone has Nfinity Phoenix in a size 8, I would be more than happy to buy them from you! And if anyone wants some pretty beat up Nfinity Vengeance for super cheap, just message me on here. Thanks!

the
I NEED these shoes! I've been using Nfinity Vengeance and I'm so tired of them. I think Nfinity Phoenix are the shoes for me. But they are so hard to find in my size :( If someone has Nfinity Phoenix in a size 8, I would be more than happy to buy them from you! And if anyone wants some pretty beat up Nfinity Vengeance for super cheap, just message me on here. Thanks!
...If you have narrow feet, they run wider than other Nfinity shoes. They stopped making them I think, I have seen them on ebay, my daughter loves those shoes because they are wider. I bought 2 pairs last year to be sure we had them.

the

...If you have narrow feet, they run wider than other Nfinity shoes. They stopped making them I think, I have seen them on ebay, my daughter loves those shoes because they are wider. I bought 2 pairs last year to be sure we had them.

I like snug shoes. The Vengeance were a perfect fit, but I didn't like them performance wise. They only have like two pairs on ebay and they're not my size. I mostly want them because I've heard they're great for flying and they have extra arch support.

Back