Music Looking For Vocal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 1, 2010
Post here your search for vocals. There are some vocals like encore do you want more by jay-z or something else.

I´m looking for a vocal that often be used for transition. It´s a short a-ha, male voice. Does somebody know where it comes from? Or have it anyone?

Post here your search for vocals. There are some vocals like encore do you want more by jay-z or something else.

I´m looking for a vocal that often be used for transition. It´s a short a-ha, male voice. Does somebody know where it comes from? Or have it anyone?
I got the "encore do you want more" vocal if you want it? I need a "woah" vocal and other voiceovers if you have! :)
Whats your e-mail? My e-mail is [email protected] if you wanna send some voiceovers especially the "woah" to me ;)

I got the "encore do you want more" vocal if you want it? I need a "woah" vocal and other voiceovers if you have! :)
Whats your e-mail? My e-mail is [email protected] if you wanna send some voiceovers especially the "woah" to me ;)

the encore part is from Jay-z feat linking park - numb, have it already, would be cool if everyone tell everybody, where the parts come from, i don´t like this trading. The vocals are not costum made, they are cut out of any song.

I don´t know what you mean with the woah, can you show up in which mix this is.

What I need is this a-ha vocal, often use for transition.

the encore part is from Jay-z feat linking park - numb, have it already, would be cool if everyone tell everybody, where the parts come from, i don´t like this trading. The vocals are not costum made, they are cut out of any song.

I don´t know what you mean with the woah, can you show up in which mix this is.

What I need is this a-ha vocal, often use for transition.
Okay. Can you show me the "a-ha" vocal in a mix? Here's the "woah" I'm searching for --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oVF0rb19iQ IN THE BEGINNING! I need one "woah" not two ;)

Back