Maddie G Basing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 8, 2010
something cracked me up.. i saw in senior elite's ending pyramind, she bases a stag for a moment, this just made me laugh for a moment because shes like the premier top!

Yeah Maddie and Juliet I know both have basing parts in the pyramid. Maddie doesn't fly in the pyramid til closer to the end.

Yess at the very end of the pyramid Juliet actually bases! I never noticed Maddie basing, thats cool!! i think its better when flyers arent like no, i have to fly all the time cause im speciall...
I'm a flyer, and I've never based but I want to try and if I was ever asked I would!!

I remember someone asking Juliet on formspring if she was mad about not flying in the pyramid at the end & she was like "No, this is a team effort and we all need to contribute in different ways and if it helps the team then it's okay!" I thought it was very mature of her to say that and I'm glad the girls understand :)

Ok, so who in the world is Maddie? Seriously have been in the cheer world for 15 years and have never heard of her.....

Ok, so who in the world is Maddie? Seriously have been in the cheer world for 15 years and have never heard of her.....

I can't quite tell if you're being serious or not... but if you really don't know, it's maddie gardner. She is point flyer on senior elite.

Can we get a sarcasm button? Hahah it may come in handy!

yeah, we decided that we would give others the chance to shine in the pyramid. They both flew in the pyramid last year, and others wanted to be flyers in it this year. we were very lucky that maddie and juju didnt mind basing for a few minutes!

I can't quite tell if you're being serious or not... but if you really don't know, it's maddie gardner. She is point flyer on senior elite.

Can we get a sarcasm button? Hahah it may come in handy!

I was actually being serious. I have a really good friend at CEA, but my daughter has never been in that division so I have never paid attention to it. Our gym just concentrates on themselves and doesn't get caught up in who is newest deal. Just a different perspective. :) (we've won multiple World's, too...we're just kind of lalala when it comes to who is who LOL) No harm and disrespect meant. :)

I was actually being serious. I have a really good friend at CEA, but my daughter has never been in that division so I have never paid attention to it. Our gym just concentrates on themselves and doesn't get caught up in who is newest deal. Just a different perspective. :)

Haha okay! Just making sure you weren't kidding :) oh and btw she is the second girl over from left in my sig haha

Yep, now I know! That's why I cruise the boards at times. I learn something new every day! :)

i think its great when a flyer can be both, a flyer and base. its good to be versatile in the cheer world:)

It is great. It also promotes great attitude for the team all around if they can see a star flyer be ready to step it up to basing when needed. kudus to her and to CEA. :))

Back