All-Star Memorable/best Stunt Sequence

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 7, 2012
we've seen many stunt sequence but what's the best in your opinion? What is needed to hit the scoresheet? and is it more better to risk vs. reward? your thoughts?

Cali Lady Bullets have my favorite stunt sequence this sequence. They literally have every element in their, it's not overkill on any one thing (gazillion full ups, gazillion tik tocks), and it's flows so so well. When they add a full up to the teddy sit swing through to the top (similar to what CA Wildcats does this season too), my life will be complete.

For reference.
(bullets)

Cali Lady Bullets have my favorite stunt sequence this sequence. They literally have every element in their, it's not overkill on any one thing (gazillion full ups, gazillion tik tocks), and it's flows so so well. When they add a full up to the teddy sit swing through to the top (similar to what CA Wildcats does this season too), my life will be complete.

You wrote my thoughts!! I think it's unique and i just love it. I always love lady bullets stunt sequences but this one is probably my favorite :)

For reference.
(bullets)

lady bullets are my life. i was wondering that all year. they ARE planning on fulling up after that right?! i will die and go to cheer heaven when they compete that

I like what the FAME Allstars Super Seniors have done with their routine this year. At .41 of the video and at about 1:50 through the rest of the sequence. I'm sure that there are so many others but this one stuck out in my mind because I saw it live and it was a pleasure to watch. This video is not the best view but it gives you an idea.

Not exactly a stunt sequence as part of a routine, but it's so good I had to share.

this stunt is very dynamic and creative! at 00:30, it reminds me to what SE did after their 2nd stunt sequence in their current routine. btw, i really love the ending! never thought that she will do that :D

Back