Mental Blocks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've had a mental block for a couple months now. Are there any ideas on how to get all of my tumbling back?
What is your mental block specifially on? Is it because of an injury?

Currently, I have a mental block because of a back injury. Because I didn't know how serious the injury was, (I was told it was just pain that would go away soon) I kept tumbling on it. Now, I only do standing tumbling and won't even throw running tumbling with a spot. (I've had running tumbling for 8 years.) I'm working on getting my back better (it will take three months minimum) and then going to try again.... from scratch.

What is your mental block specifially on? Is it because of an injury?

Currently, I have a mental block because of a back injury. Because I didn't know how serious the injury was, (I was told it was just pain that would go away soon) I kept tumbling on it. Now, I only do standing tumbling and won't even throw running tumbling with a spot. (I've had running tumbling for 8 years.) I'm working on getting my back better (it will take three months minimum) and then going to try again.... from scratch.

i hurt my knee doing a standing tuck off of rod floor and it hit the metal post underneath of it. i was on crutches for a couple days and then moved to an ace bandage. but this happened in early May if last year. i will only throw standing and runnings with a spot. and i need to get my tumbling back before high school try outs in a month or so.

Ive been in a mental block for about a year now, i just learned to stay positive, the more fusterated, the worse i tumbled. but deff go to fortheloveoftumbling.com.!

Back