High School Mhsaa On Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Im watching this broadcast on tv right now and I have never seen anything like this. 1. They dont have traditional routines and 2. The announcers are worse then Bill Seely.. and thats saying too much.

I stopped watching after the woman said "oh thats a hard stunt that is call an extended heel stretch" .. anddd all they were doing was a liberty

The skills are GREAT! The girls are amazing at their skills I am just like :jawdrop:
lol !

Im watching this broadcast on tv right now and I have never seen anything like this. 1. They dont have traditional routines and 2. The announcers are worse then Bill Seely.. and thats saying too much.

I stopped watching after the woman said "oh thats a hard stunt that is call an extended heel stretch" .. anddd all they were doing was a liberty

The skills are GREAT! The girls are amazing at their skills I am just like :jawdrop:
lol !
Is it the ones where they chant throughout the routine and never take a breath? I watched that back in 2006 and I was mesmerized by the odd-ness of it all. Awesome skills. Just a really weird format

Is it the ones where they chant throughout the routine and never take a breath? I watched that back in 2006 and I was mesmerized by the odd-ness of it all. Awesome skills. Just a really weird format
yes ! they cheer the whole time and then they scurry off the mat ! lol Its really good skills and what not just never seen it in my life!

yes ! they cheer the whole time and then they scurry off the mat ! lol Its really good skills and what not just never seen it in my life!

Yes that is some strange stuff!! Someone in the hs thread told me they have to have really deep voices too. Between that and the constant story telling you can't even understand what they say. SUPER sharp motions and skills tho!

haha yep thats michigan high school cheer for you. It is very strange... i did it for 2 years in middle school bvefore i switched to all star

Back