OT Minor/grade 1 Ligament Tear?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 14, 2010
Anyone ever tear their MCL or ACL but it was minor/grade 1 tear? What did it feel like?

I was skating the other day on my uncles backyard rink and he has low boards around it. I couldn't stop and I hit the boards but my leg went the other way and body twisted so my knee twisted and popped as it twisted and then popped back and ever since it hurts and is really uncomfortable and just feels off.

Not sure if I should just leave it and ice it or I should go to my GP and ask for a xray requisition. It's not excruciating pain or anything but then again I can take a lot of pain to begin with...

I've had a minor MCL tear (meaning I didn't need surgery). Definitely go to the doctor! I was on crutches with an immobilizer for a month and had to do physical therapy. My knee still bothers me a lot and I tore it in 2012. That weird feeling where it's like out of place/rotates out of place still happens to me, especially on icy sidewalks in the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I'm gonna call my GP tomorrow and ask if I can get a requisition for an X-ray instead of going to emergency and waiting 15 hours lol. You have to get an X-ray first before an MRI can be ordered if it's needed. I'm guessing that's how it was diagnosed?

Back