OT Mtv Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
seems like rip of cheerhab. appears they want drama to film first, with improvement of the team taking the back seat.

Just like almost any other reality show. If there is no drama then there is no show usually. No team is going to b in a show that points out the "problem" athletes or coaches!

So it's essentially MADE but an entire show instead of one episode?

I really did love the MADE episode they did with the soccer team into a cheerleading team. I hope this new series will also show people how hard cheerleaders work.

I don't trust this.

I don't trust it one bit.
I trust that whoever signs up for it is going to be portrayed in the worst way imaginable.
I would like to think differently. The soccer team made cheerleader was actually filmed in a positive light. I thought it portrayed the sport of cheer well, and for the most part, Mtv did a very good job of keeping it reality based. But that was a while ago. I feel that today's television viewing culture only wants to see drama and conflict.

Sadly, some gyms and teams will be jumping at the chance.

This has been on MTV's website for years now. At least since my sister was a junior in high school (she's a college sophomore now) because I sent it to her coach/ gym owner as a joke

Back