Music Music Critique?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So, my team is competing at Cheer Tech for a bid on December 3rd and 4th. I made my team practice music, and we just found out our music won't be here in time for competition, so we're using my music. Now, of course I wanna make the music as good as I possibly can before we compete. But I was able to get a voiceover and we have our legit dance music so that's good. Well anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me email them the music and give me some criticism/if you like it or not?
um i just listened to your mix. and it was AMAZING! i recommend anyone looking for music to go to you cuz that was great! the song and everything was blended together well and it was outstanding. keep up the good work! oh and what do u mix with?

um i just listened to your mix. and it was AMAZING! i recommend anyone looking for music to go to you cuz that was great! the song and everything was blended together well and it was outstanding. keep up the good work! oh and what do u mix with?
AWWW thank you so much :) i use mixcraft!

The more I hear it, the more I love it! Nice job, Timm!! And I heard Epic has Roscoe Dash in the baskets?!? Whaaaaat??

Back