Music Music Training Taught By Patrick From Cheermusicpro

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Do you mix music? Have you always wanted to learn? Do you have trouble getting the quality and clarity you want in your mixes? Whether you are a beginner or you have been mixing for years, this is your chance to take your music to a NEW LEVEL!

CheerMusicPro has teamed up with Cheer Solutions to provide music training in four different cities for the first time ever! Contact me at [email protected]

Do you mix music? Have you always wanted to learn? Do you have trouble getting the quality and clarity you want in your mixes? Whether you are a beginner or you have been mixing for years, this is your chance to take your music to a NEW LEVEL!

CheerMusicPro has teamed up with Cheer Solutions to provide music training in four different cities for the first time ever! Contact me at [email protected]

All Cheer Music producers and fans! I have teamed up with Cheer Solutions to offer music training seminars in 4 different cities! We have had amazing response but we still have spots available.

If you are ready to take your music to a new level, contact me at [email protected].

We want to make sure we have given everyone the opportunity to hear about our upcoming classes! We are going to continue to spread the word. If this doesnt interest you, then simply overlook it.

All Cheer Music Producers and Fans! Thanks for your response. Keep spreading the word! Contact me at [email protected] for more info!

I want to thank all the people who came up to me this weekend at Cheersport in Atlanta! I had come great conversations with music producers from all over the country! The response for New Level Music has been great! If you want more information on the upcoming seminars. Please email me at [email protected]

Do you mix music? Have you always wanted to learn? Do you have trouble getting the quality and clarity you want in your mixes? Whether you are a beginner or you have been mixing for years, this is your chance to take your music to a NEW LEVEL!​

why dont you just do webinars?
im sure alot more people would do it.
4 locations?
people from this board come from all around the world
and cant come to the seminars.

New Level Music has some AMAZING things on the horizon. Just stay tuned!

In the mean time, if you want to reserve your spot in one of our locations, email me at [email protected]. Two of our locations are almost completely full. The response has been amazing!

We are now holding a second Atlanta seminar in April. We still have limited availability in Dallas, OKC, and LA. Please contact me today for more info or to reserve your spot in one of the workshops!

We have 4 production workshops left in ATL, OKC, DFW, and LA. If you are interested please contact me at [email protected] for more information. Two of these are almost completey full. Get your registration to us today!

Get ready to take your music to a New Level

If you REALLY want to perfect your music craft. Contact me at [email protected]. for more info. We don't sell you a tutuorial. We do onsite hands-on training. Get ready to take your music to a whole NEW LEVEL! The response

Patrick aka CheerMusicPro

Back