All-Star My Take On Worlds 2021

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I Loooooved Gens when they were large. They had a really rough showing at Worlds that year, but still loved that routine. I would love to see them back in large.

2011? Still one of my all time fav mixes.

I feel like I'm coming up on a decade of saying I want a Large Senior from WE, Cali, SOT, ECE, ACE, and TG.

I am WAITING PEOPLLEEEE.
tenor.gif

Also SOT large coed would be fab as well.

(Also 2011 has me thinking about the past and how that was 10 years ago and all the stuff from back then and how I miss the Looney Dolphins and I hope they are out there living their best looney lives how am I this old.)

I feel like I'm coming up on a decade of saying I want a Large Senior from WE, Cali, SOT, ECE, ACE, and TG.

I am WAITING PEOPLLEEEE.
tenor.gif

(Also 2011 has me thinking about the past and how that was 10 years ago and all the stuff from back then and how I miss the Looney Dolphins and I hope they are out there living their best looney lives how am I this old.)
Yes to Gens mix from that year (they had two versions, both of which I still listen to). And yes to the Looney Dolphins!!

I don't think any mix will ever beat EE small all girl mix. 2008? 2009? Anyone? That mix literally could be used with any gym's routine and it would work

I don't think any mix will ever beat EE small all girl mix. 2008? 2009? Anyone? That mix literally could be used with any gym's routine and it would work
2009 with I wanna be a Celebrity for the dance? That mix was fire. 2008 was great too though

Agreed. I would say at least 80% of my favorite mixes are all from between 2011-2013. I will say that there are quite a few recent mixes that I thoroughly enjoy, but nothing will ever compare.

2013-2014 has some great mixes as well. SOT's mixes were so great those years as well as Cheer Athletics. Swooshcats 2014 is love.

That EE 2009 mix never loses it's dazzle. I saw them in person that year at Spirit Sports. Was it the highlight of the entirity of 2009? Yes.

They had a Large Senior 4 that year (that mightve gone 5 for Worlds?) that had a "Wait" theme. It is still one of my fav workout mixes. Running tumbling to the dance just hypes me up so hard.

The "real" music mixes were significantly more enjoyable to listen to back in the day. The production quality is great on most mixes lately, but they all sound incredibly similar in tone, pace, and energy. Perhaps it just my age showing through, but I don't enjoy ANY cheer music any more. I appreciate the craftsmanship, but I would never listen to a mix voluntarily outside of the gym or competitions.

2009 with I wanna be a Celebrity for the dance? That mix was fire. 2008 was great too though
2013-2014 has some great mixes as well. SOT's mixes were so great those years as well as Cheer Athletics. Swooshcats 2014 is love.

That EE 2009 mix never loses it's dazzle. I saw them in person that year at Spirit Sports. Was it the highlight of the entirity of 2009? Yes.

They had a Large Senior 4 that year (that mightve gone 5 for Worlds?) that had a "Wait" theme. It is still one of my fav workout mixes. Running tumbling to the dance just hypes me up so hard.
Yes, 2009. That mix will always be the top of the list for me.

The "real" music mixes were significantly more enjoyable to listen to back in the day. The production quality is great on most mixes lately, but they all sound incredibly similar in tone, pace, and energy. Perhaps it just my age showing through, but I don't enjoy ANY cheer music any more. I appreciate the craftsmanship, but I would never listen to a mix voluntarily outside of the gym or competitions.
I haven't watched a video of a cheer routine with sound in years.

I am WAITING PEOPLLEEEE.
tenor.gif

I thought Cali had a large senior team recently?

This convo made me ask how many LAG6 have existed in my recent memory (outside of the usual 5.) I am bad with years but I definitely remember:

ACE (back when either Chiefs or Warriors was Large Coed they had both I think? Or am I making it up?)
CheerTyme Love (I don't know if that is still a gym)
CheerSport Sharks had one but I forget the name
Texas Cheer RED (I don't know if this gym is still in existence either?)
Cheer Savannah Lady Lace was once large too.
CEA had a 2nd LAG6 (LOT - out of the same location I think which is still wild when I think about it)
Cali Midnight

There has to be more.

This convo made me ask how many LAG6 have existed in my recent memory (outside of the usual 5.) I am bad with years but I definitely remember:

ACE (back when either Chiefs or Warriors was Large Coed they had both I think? Or am I making it up?)
CheerTyme Love (I don't know if that is still a gym)
CheerSport Sharks had one but I forget the name
Texas Cheer RED (I don't know if this gym is still in existence either?)
Cheer Savannah Lady Lace was once large too.
CEA had a 2nd LAG6 (LOT - out of the same location I think which is still wild when I think about it)
Cali Midnight

There has to be more.

There was a time when ACE had both a large senior and large coed team. Not sure if they were from the same location.

Back