Music Need Help!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 16, 2011
Some of you know that I'm a hip hop artist both in the work I do with @SlapFire but outside of it as well! That being said, my single Spotlight is competing to be on a coast2coast mixtape hosted by J Cole! You can listen to the song and VOTE for it here: http://tinyurl.com/6h9yhj4

Parents and admins, no worries, all my music is completely clean and positive!!!

CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF!!!

So if you would please follow the link, vote on it, and if you're feelin froggy leave a comment in their comment section with what you think of the song! But the biggest way you can help support my song in the competition is by after voting, SHARE the link with your friends here on the board and on your facebook and twitter! Thanks so much for your support!!!

Yeah!!! Goodluck Lee! It's time to start the World Tour! Crimson has brought an amazing vibe and arsenal of skills to SlapFire. We're blessed to have him as part of our family! Another ground breaking artist hittin ya'll in the head. Keep looking out for Crimson and be sure to vote!

Everybody tagged in this post are people that have asked for my ideas on vocals and commented back saying they liked what I wrote so I hope it's ok if I ask for you guys to support me in this!
My song is at 43 votes, and I definitely want to get to 100 before the end of the weekend! Basically it's competing online at coast2coast (a huge mixtape site like datpiff.com) for a chance to be on vol. 175 hosted by J Cole (who is one of the hottest rappers out right now signed by RocNation) Voting takes like 2 seconds when you follow the link so please help me out this could be a huge opportunity for me! http://t.co/3M7fwEk

@ECcheer @TwistersKatelyn<3 @justsomegirl @ian @Nick Morton @KING-EVOLUTION @FlipForThis @Jamie Flynn @jiannib @codycheerbabex

PS: if you guys want to buy my mixtape it will be listed online at slapfire.com for $10 and I will have a discount code for $3 off for everyone who votes! Also if you like the crimson fan page AND leave a comment on there I will inbox you the discount code as well!!! Take advantage of it, a lot of people have been asking for the mixtape so that's what we're working on right now! Update comin as soon as it's posted online!!!

Everybody tagged in this post are people that have asked for my ideas on vocals and commented back saying they liked what I wrote so I hope it's ok if I ask for you guys to support me in this!
My song is at 43 votes, and I definitely want to get to 100 before the end of the weekend! Basically it's competing online at coast2coast (a huge mixtape site like datpiff.com) for a chance to be on vol. 175 hosted by J Cole (who is one of the hottest rappers out right now signed by RocNation) Voting takes like 2 seconds when you follow the link so please help me out this could be a huge opportunity for me! http://t.co/3M7fwEk

@ECcheer @TwistersKatelyn<3 @justsomegirl @ian @Nick Morton @KING-EVOLUTION @FlipForThis @Jamie Flynn @jiannib @codycheerbabex

PS: if you guys want to buy my mixtape it will be listed online at slapfire.com for $10 and I will have a discount code for $3 off for everyone who votes! Also if you like the crimson fan page AND leave a comment on there I will inbox you the discount code as well!!! Take advantage of it, a lot of people have been asking for the mixtape so that's what we're working on right now! Update comin as soon as it's posted online!!!
illll defff help you out!

thanks everyone!!! Voting doesn't stop until the 30th so please keep the support up, to everyone that voted I'll be getting a discount code setup for you to be able to buy the Sound Check Vol. 1 mixtape at www.slapfire.com for $6.99 as opposed to $9.99 expect that to come either later today or early next week! The mixtape is listed in the Original music section of the store for those of you who want to check the songs out head to www.crimsonmuzik.com for the complete list

Back