Music Need Help!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you've voted and would like to purchase the mixtape I have your discount code created to get you the $3 off from www.slapfire.com all you have to do is inbox me here on fierceboard and I'll message it back to you in the reply! Please don't go tellin everybody under the sun what the code is cuz that's just not cool. Tell people to vote and do the same thing you did and they can get the same discount! Anyway hit me up!

last night we took 1st place so now til saturday the goal is putting distance between my song and 2nd place, who at the moment is like 6 votes behind (which is nothing), so please continue to share the link with your friends and if you haven't voted yet please hook it up for me! http://tinyurl.com/6h9yhj4 you gotta click the vote with facebook or vote with twitter on the right underneath j cole's face for the vote to count! It does ask for permission if you're on facebook but all that I've seen it does is put a post on your wall from you saying you voted for my song!
Thanks people!! Love all of ya!

last night we took 1st place so now til saturday the goal is putting distance between my song and 2nd place, who at the moment is like 6 votes behind (which is nothing), so please continue to share the link with your friends and if you haven't voted yet please hook it up for me! http://tinyurl.com/6h9yhj4you gotta click the vote with facebook or vote with twitter on the right underneath j cole's face for the vote to count! It does ask for permission if you're on facebook but all that I've seen it does is put a post on your wall from you saying you voted for my song!
Thanks people!! Love all of ya!
does it count if you vote with both? i did just in case!

thanks to everyone who supported me in the mixtape contest! voting ended saturday night, we closed with 246 votes which is amazing!!! Top 5 submissions are supposed to make the cut, and being that we finished in 2nd I'm anxiously awaiting their email confirming our awesome accomplishment! Again I just want to say thank you if you took the 2 seconds to vote and support good hip hop music!!! 80K STRONG by the end of 2012, hop on board!

Back