Need To Sell Some Equipment

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 28, 2015
We have a 42 by 42 foam block floor with mats to sell, a spring floor we use as a tumble track with mats, some lockers and some large fans also. If anyone knows where to advertise this we are moving in 30 days. Located in South Carolina

Have you tried any gymnastics centers?

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

Might be worth a shot. I do believe there is even a USGA Facebook page or something like that you might be able to find.

Good luck

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

No I have not
Might be worth a shot. I do believe there is even a USGA Facebook page or something like that you might be able to find.

Good luck

Thanks!

We have a 42 by 42 foam block floor with mats to sell, a spring floor we use as a tumble track with mats, some lockers and some large fans also. If anyone knows where to advertise this we are moving in 30 days. Located in South Carolina

Hello...how much are you looking to get for the 42x42 floor and the tumble track?

Hello...how much are you looking to get for the 42x42 floor and the tumble track?

I was told to sell floor with added wood for $3000 (new $7450) the two strips of spring floor ( new $2480) will sell as a package for $5000. We have lots of mata as well

I was told to sell floor with added wood for $3000 (new $7450) the two strips of spring floor ( new $2480) will sell as a package for $5000. We have lots of mata as well

What kind of wood is it? baltic birch 5x5 panels or just regular plywood?

Back