Needles

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why do you need it to stay a flyer? Do all the other flyers have needles?
Try looking up "Gabi Butler Stretching Video" on youtube. People have had great results! Stretch it every day for a little bit, or stretch one day for a long time and then a short stretch the next day, etc so you don't overstretch it.
Back and shoulder flexibility is very important. Work on bridges, try to touch your hands to your feet, do the doorway stretches, etc. It's all in the video :)

Try looking up "Gabi Butler Stretching Video" on youtube. People have had great results! Stretch it every day for a little bit, or stretch one day for a long time and then a short stretch the next day, etc so you don't overstretch it.
Back and shoulder flexibility is very important. Work on bridges, try to touch your hands to your feet, do the doorway stretches, etc. It's all in the video :)
My question exactly... You can be an amazing flyer like Maddie Gardner and not have a needle... And nobody would kick her off. If that's a requirement, that's ridiculous.

All The Other Ones Do And I Don't& They Have A Base (Who Has Her & Can Fly) That They Might Replace Me With If I Don't Get Mine

It helps if you do the splits on the wall and then pull yourself up so you are standing up. I have done this and I JUST got my needle like yesterday. I also just pull as hard as I can everynight even if your sore.

Back