Nevel Level Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 21, 2011
I went to the New Level Music seminar this past weekend in ATL hosted by Patrick Avard and Erik Sark and it was AMAZING!! If you are interested in learning how to cut and mix music you should defiantly check it out, it was well worth the money! Even if you have never worked with the computer software before, that doesn't matter, they teach you everything you need to know! If you are interested email Patrick at [email protected]

Just had a couple days to digest everything from New Level Music. AMAZING. The process that the guys take you through ensures that you will be ready to mix music at a high level. The music theory, organization, and overall mixing challenges take you through the entire process of making you tracks. These guys offer a product unlike anyone else and this course pays for itself literally overnight.

I highly highly recomend it,
Thanks again Patrick and Erik
E

Yeah, the New Level Music seminar was awsome. I had never used ACID before, but the instructors (Patrick Avard and Erik Sark) where great and had me mixing in ACID on day 1! If you could hear the mix I made day 1 and the mix I produced on day 3, its total night and day. Im confident with the tools and techniques I learned, Ill be pumping out unique, high quality mixes this upcoming season.

Back