New Cheerleading Show - Liberty

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 29, 2014
Hi everyone,

My name is Cory and I'm a producer of a new cheerleading webseires called, "Liberty." I noticed some cheerleaders were talking about our show on this fierce-brands forum post last year during production, so I wanted to make sure you all could see it, now that it's finished.

The show is now available for everyone to watch for free on our website showliberty.com. There are six, 30-minute episodes in the first season and we would like to get honest input from cheerleaders. After watching one or all of the episodes email me directly at [email protected] with your reviews. Any review will help but the more information the better. We want to produce cheerleading content that cheerleaders want to watch. Your reviews will be kept private so please tell us exactly how you feel and what you liked or did not like. In your review, let us know where you are from and if you are a cheerleader or coach and what type and level you are at.

Our goal with Liberty is to continue making episodes if we can attract a large audience, so if you like what you see, pass along our link and tell people and cheerleaders about our story (showliberty.com). Post our link on your social media pages.

Myself and the director of Liberty, Marcelo Ribeiro, were both former UCF Cheerleaders (IA) who won the UCA Collegiate National Title in 2003. If you want to know more information about who was involved in the production, check out our show's IMDb page here. Also, here is our Facebook page and our Twitter Handle is @showliberty.

Hope to hear from you all and hope you guys enjoy the show!

I just watched the first 5 minutes of the pilot. Meh. Nothing grabbed me and made me stay. I wasn't expecting anything super stellar anyway but I did think it might be more than just some teen queen drama scene. Shows about cheer should show more cheer. Especially right from the start. From the point where I stopped watching the show was just as exciting as a show about an all-star knitting club.

I watched all of them. Not nearly enough cheerleading but I enjoyed the characters. Did have a BIG issue with that coach hitting on one of the athletes. That seemed pretty inappropriate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched all of them. Not nearly enough cheerleading but I enjoyed the characters. Did have a BIG issue with that coach hitting on one of the athletes. That seemed pretty inappropriate!

:eek: When did that happen?

The boy Ethan(?) is a tumbling coach at the gym and he keeps trying to get the lead character (whose name I can't remember) to go out with him. I know she is in high school so MAYBE she is 18...but regardless he shouldn't be asking out someone from their Senior team!

The boy Ethan(?) is a tumbling coach at the gym and he keeps trying to get the lead character (whose name I can't remember) to go out with him. I know she is in high school so MAYBE she is 18...but regardless he shouldn't be asking out someone from their Senior team!

Plus he is being WAY too aggressive. I would be creeped out. Jason is delicious she needs to go for him lol.

Obviously Jason is the guy...but who knows if they will even do anymore episodes? I hope so, and I would like to see some cheerleading in them!!!

Hi everyone,

My name is Cory and I'm a producer of a new cheerleading webseires called, "Liberty." I noticed some cheerleaders were talking about our show on this fierce-brands forum post last year during production, so I wanted to make sure you all could see it, now that it's finished.

The show is now available for everyone to watch for free on our website showliberty.com. There are six, 30-minute episodes in the first season and we would like to get honest input from cheerleaders. After watching one or all of the episodes email me directly at [email protected] with your reviews. Any review will help but the more information the better. We want to produce cheerleading content that cheerleaders want to watch. Your reviews will be kept private so please tell us exactly how you feel and what you liked or did not like. In your review, let us know where you are from and if you are a cheerleader or coach and what type and level you are at.

Our goal with Liberty is to continue making episodes if we can attract a large audience, so if you like what you see, pass along our link and tell people and cheerleaders about our story (showliberty.com). Post our link on your social media pages.

Myself and the director of Liberty, Marcelo Ribeiro, were both former UCF Cheerleaders (IA) who won the UCA Collegiate National Title in 2003. If you want to know more information about who was involved in the production, check out our show's IMDb page here. Also, here is our Facebook page and our Twitter Handle is @showliberty.

Hope to hear from you all and hope you guys enjoy the show!

I am going to email you :)

Thank you all for your comments, reviews and suggestions! We have took into consideration all your posts and we are reviewing whether we can continue this project at this time.

Back