New College Cheer Program--need Cheerleaders!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 29, 2015
Hello All,

I am sending this information out to announce the addition of a competitive college cheerleading program to Mid-America University in the SW Oklahoma City/Moore area, effective immediately. MACU has previously had a game day team, but the athletic department has decided to move forward with a focus on competing at the national level.

Mid-America Christian University (MACU) is a private, Christian liberal arts college that's experiencing unprecedented growth. In the last four years alone, MACU has grown from 909 students to over 2,400! The reason for this rapid growth is simple: Mid-America offers life-transforming associate's, bachelor's and master's programs that will expand your employment and ministry opportunities. The addition of the cheerleading team is going to continue this upward growth, and scholarship opportunities are available.
If you have any athletes that you believe may be interested in MACU, can you please have them contact me? I will not have a school e-mail address until next week, but they can find all of my personal contact information below.

I appreciate your help on this matter, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call!
Thank you,
RnNZfQn2o2xpggJQqefCOervMbPIci5mujDPJnvl43kv6Rtxjyh5gHN_JKVzeU-aaGz3pePFgxfoAAtZJZNx8mveVTc-11j98EfuAJVcumUenA=s0-d-e1-ft

cleardot.gif

Savannah Owen
Head Cheerleading Coach, Mid-America University
--
Savannah Owen, AACCA, CPT
Cell: 405.229.4286
Email: [email protected]

I'd suggest that you post your 3 times and wait 72 hours to get out of Newbie status, then you can post in the College Forum. Once you get your new school e-mail you can ask for access into the Coach's Forum.

Back