High School New here. Male cheerleader. First time cheering

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 8, 2023
I’m excited. I tried out for the cheerleading squad at my school but I am the only boy on the squad. I’m a little nervous. I’m not going to lie. Most of the girls like me and consider me a friend but I am nervous. This will be my 1st year cheerleading. Just wanted to post. Any advice?

Have fun!
When I cheered in college - most of our boys were first timers! They loved it! We got to travel the country, make lifelong memories, and participate in an amazing sport. Just enjoy it - no regrets!

Have fun!
When I cheered in college - most of our boys were first timers! They loved it! We got to travel the country, make lifelong memories, and participate in an amazing sport. Just enjoy it - no regrets!
I really appreciate the kind words. I am just nervous because it's my 1st year of cheerleading. I did gymnastics in middle school but several of the cheerleaders on my squad are nice and I think it will be a fun year.

I’m excited. I tried out for the cheerleading squad at my school but I am the only boy on the squad. I’m a little nervous. I’m not going to lie. Most of the girls like me and consider me a friend but I am nervous. This will be my 1st year cheerleading. Just wanted to post. Any advice?
you'll do great just keep your head up and let everyone know that you belong!!

Back