OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm obsessed with him. I fell madly in love with him in Pretty in Pink. Everyone else was drooling over Andrew McCarthy, but not me! I was 13 when that movie came out, and I feel like my love for that movie was a little unhealthy. I'm going to say I've seen it something along the lines of 75 times, not exaggerating. I saw it 10 times in the theater. :oops: Now he's old and kind of fluffy, just like me! :p

This show makes me soooooooo :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Random Pretty in Pink fact: Jon Cryer who played Duckie went to my high school. He was a senior when I was a freshman. When we saw Pretty in Pink, we kept saying how the character dressed was pretty much how many of us dressed in high school so it was not a difficult role for him. That movie still makes me smile, it's such a period piece for me.

What's blacklist about?? I might have to start watching it since all of my shows are on a break, haha.

You can find a trailer online that gives a much better idea than I could - just search blacklist trailer an you'll get a 2 minute one that tells you everything you need to know.

It's about a criminal helping the fbi catch people on this list (the blacklist). Apparently they are people the fbi doesn't even know exist, so they have to use his help because he has the list. He chooses this young, inexperienced fbi agent as his contact person (the female lead). They haven't said why he chose her, but if you pay attention you'll be able to figure it out. The show centers around him telling them the next criminal and the fbi catching them.

Think Scandal meets Person of Interest meets Criminal Minds meets Silence of the Lambs.

It moves very fast (Scandal fast) so don't plan on studying or anything while you watch.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

You can download the blacklist pilot for free right now on the iTunes Store (at least in Canada don't know about other countries) it's currently on my phone right now so I'm planning on re-watching it again today

You can download the blacklist pilot for free right now on the iTunes Store (at least in Canada don't know about other countries) it's currently on my phone right now so I'm planning on re-watching it again today

In the US you can watch it for free on NBC.com.

You can find a trailer online that gives a much better idea than I could - just search blacklist trailer an you'll get a 2 minute one that tells you everything you need to know.

It's about a criminal helping the fbi catch people on this list (the blacklist). Apparently they are people the fbi doesn't even know exist, so they have to use his help because he has the list. He chooses this young, inexperienced fbi agent as his contact person (the female lead). They haven't said why he chose her, but if you pay attention you'll be able to figure it out. The show centers around him telling them the next criminal and the fbi catching them.

Think Scandal meets Person of Interest meets Criminal Minds meets Silence of the Lambs.

It moves very fast (Scandal fast) so don't plan on studying or anything while you watch.

I love Scandal, so I'll make sure to check it out! Thanks!

My sister just sent me this video. It's a song/music video for cheerleading.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

My sister sent me that same video today, too :D

Has anyone on here watch the Glee season premiere? I spent the whole weekend prior watching the whole season 4 on Hulu and the premiere just made me cry at the end..

My sister sent me that same video today, too :D

Has anyone on here watch the Glee season premiere? I spent the whole weekend prior watching the whole season 4 on Hulu and the premiere just made me cry at the end..
Wait the new season started? Can't believe I missed that. I guess I know what I'm doing tonight after practice~

Breaking Bad series finale anyone? Does the Fierce Board watch this show?

Disclaimer: I'm only on season 3 but I cannot wait to see the end. I hear it's crazy. If anyone hasn't watched this show... YOU. NEED. TO. It's insane. I started watching it Wednesday night at episode one and I cannot stop myself.

Disclaimer: I'm only on season 3 but I cannot wait to see the end. I hear it's crazy. If anyone hasn't watched this show... YOU. NEED. TO. It's insane. I started watching it Wednesday night at episode one and I cannot stop myself.

you sound literally like my best friend because shes been watching since tuesday or thursday and is on season three... nat is that you haha

and ive watched it on and off i just watched most of season five today and the finale plus other episodes here and there because of my dad gotta say its not to bad

It was simply breaking brilliant. I am going to miss this show so much.
Enjoy watching the rest of the episodes, and when you finish, do what I did - just start over again.

My sister just sent me this video. It's a song/music video for cheerleading.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

I think everyone I know posted this video to my Facebook lol.

Breaking Bad was perfection. I'm going to miss this show so so much

So sad to see Breaking Bad go, such an amazing show. It's on Netflix if anyone is interested in starting it

Back