OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Just read that they are bringing back crispy M&Ms in January :D

Middle school me is so excited about that.

Once my friend tried to convince me to walk away from school to the grocery store to go buy some. I considered it but declined

Guys I cheered my last football game ever last night :confused: I was not fully prepared for that since we usually get it together when districts comes around (last year we lost most of the season and then made it to state...) so I assumed we'd make it past the first game... Nope
Senior year sucks in that aspect. Fortunately, you aren't done cheering for the year since you have allstar (and the chance to join NCA staff in the summer, if I remember correctly):)

So I know it's been like two days and it's basically old news now but hey, I won homecoming queen! I was so shocked, I still don't completely believe it. But here are pictures:
hoco4_zps50783b71.jpg

Pep rally right after I found out

hoco2_zpsc699432d.jpg

Selfie that night before the football game (that our team lost in the last 3 minutes because of a field goal) with my cute parents
hoco3_zpsa6f3cb29.jpg

This picture is so awkward but it's a better view of everything the dress had going on I guess :cheering::shimmy:
ETA: Sorry the pictures are huge!

So I know it's been like two days and it's basically old news now but hey, I won homecoming queen! I was so shocked, I still don't completely believe it. But here are pictures:
hoco4_zps50783b71.jpg

hoco2_zpsc699432d.jpg

Selfie that night before the football game (that our team lost in the last 3 minutes because of a field goal) with my cute parents
hoco3_zpsa6f3cb29.jpg

This picture is so awkward but it's a better view of everything the dress had going on I guess :cheering::shimmy:
I hope this doesn't sound creepy, but you are stunning!! Congrats :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

hoco4_zps50783b71.jpg

hoco2_zpsc699432d.jpg

hoco3_zpsa6f3cb29.jpg

You're gorgeous! And your parents look fab also .. They look so nice they look like they just won homecoming also! Congrats!:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to believe what has happened in our community today. Many of you have already heard about what happened in marysville WA today.... well I live about 10 minutes North, and I'm in complete shock. My friend goes to a different marysville high school but goes to Pilchuck for ROTC... she skipped today.
Really just in disbelief that bad things happen so close and that this is all so real :(

Obviously stalking you a bit. I have been thinking about you and hoping you'd post and that you were doing ok. So sad what happened and I know it's hard on your community. We are all thinking good thoughts for our friends to the north. :(

random.. but i find these videos really impressive, there is quite a few of them. now if only someone could race the MTA subway, now that would be awesome.

random.. but i find these videos really impressive, there is quite a few of them. now if only someone could race the MTA subway, now that would be awesome.

That. Is. Superhuman. Wow.

I'd pay someone a million dollars if they could race the MTA at Time Square. Now that would be impossible.

Back