OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
SO I finally convinced myself to do something with my cheer life after I decided I was retired. I'm coaching right now and it makes me miss cheerleading soo bad! I went to my colleges' stunt/tumble tryout clinic and the first stunt I did I came down in a tap and my ankle popped really loud and I couldn't walk. I didn't do anything else the rest of the clinic and by the time I got home it was swollen and bruised. Went to the dr on monday and I fractured a small bone in the back and tore both of my ligaments and now I'm in a boot. Guess thats a sign I should be done cheering? Either way I'm in so much pain and really sad.
Ouch. Hope you heal quickly.

**What if gofundme included a double your money back performance clause?**

SO I finally convinced myself to do something with my cheer life after I decided I was retired. I'm coaching right now and it makes me miss cheerleading soo bad! I went to my colleges' stunt/tumble tryout clinic and the first stunt I did I came down in a tap and my ankle popped really loud and I couldn't walk. I didn't do anything else the rest of the clinic and by the time I got home it was swollen and bruised. Went to the dr on monday and I fractured a small bone in the back and tore both of my ligaments and now I'm in a boot. Guess thats a sign I should be done cheering? Either way I'm in so much pain and really sad.
Oh no!! The worst:/ I broke my ankle 5 years ago and it suckedddd! I was told it was just sprained not broken though so I competed a week and a half later. I had a heavy duty donjoy ankle brace and I taped it. It was hurting allllll the time and I kept insisting something was wrong so I finally threw a fit and asked for an MRI. Yup broken and it healed wrong. -_- now it's permanently crappy. So listen to your Dr and wear the boot like you're supposed to :) feel better :D

Soo I got promoted at work to senior staff about a month ago which is cool. It also means I have to be on call one week a month. This promotion comes with a $1.00 raise that I desperately need, and they haven't applied it to my checks yet. It's been two pay periods now. :/.

The company is small and is in financial trouble right now, but I'm not okay with being on call without a raise. I'm currently gearing up the courage to bring it up but I feel bad and I'm annoyed that admin can't just be on top of their business.

Soo I got promoted at work to senior staff about a month ago which is cool. It also means I have to be on call one week a month. This promotion comes with a $1.00 raise that I desperately need, and they haven't applied it to my checks yet. It's been two pay periods now. :/.

The company is small and is in financial trouble right now, but I'm not okay with being on call without a raise. I'm currently gearing up the courage to bring it up but I feel bad and I'm annoyed that admin can't just be on top of their business.
That stinks.

Do you have the salary increase in writing with an effective date? If so then the company is obligated to pay it retroactively. Arrange a meeting with your supervisor and the H.R. Manager and explain that you took the new hours based on the pay increase but will not agree to be on call until the increase is in effect. Don't feel badly about it - they are using you and playing games. If the company is having financial trouble then I would start looking for another job asap.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Yay I bought my first pair of workout shoes that aren't cheer shoes in like forever! I ended up getting the Nike Free 5.0 training shoes! The best part is that they were originally $80, & I was going to buy them marked down at $50- Then when I got to the register they rang up as $30! They're hot pink and super cute and so comfy. I may have accidentally bought an outfit to match but that's besides the point..... Impulse buyer probs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got new runners too and it's been awhile! Can't remember what they're called but since I fit kids shoes they were cheap and on sale for 69.99 vs 89.99 at footlocker! I also splurged and got 2 pairs of workout capris and tops to match [emoji23]

I just got new runners too and it's been awhile! Can't remember what they're called but since I fit kids shoes they were cheap and on sale for 69.99 vs 89.99 at footlocker! I also splurged and got 2 pairs of workout capris and tops to match [emoji23]
Story of my life. I can't go into a store and leave without like 7 things I didn't even know I wanted hahaha

Story of my life. I can't go into a store and leave without like 7 things I didn't even know I wanted hahaha

lol same here I haven't gone shopping in awhile though haha I try to be good. Plus I have to renew my license, plate sticker, and get new tires next month -_-

In other depressing news about my life, I've been an alternate for two months today. That's around 25 practices, give or take a few.

Honestly I'm so close to giving up. I'm so tired of putting in so much work for nothing in return. :/

Back