OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone know if you can change your username on here?? If you can... why cant I figure it out? HELP
Only mods can change your name. Also as a quick note, you cannot delete posts.

Send King a PM for name changes.

**I see crazy people**

Small world...I was on Facebook tonight and saw that someone I know, who cheers at AP, his stunt partner is @SharkDad 's daughter!! Only someone I have met him a few times at some open gyms/practices and stuff like that, but still small world!! He was giving her a shout-out for competing at nationals with the broken hand.
Awesome you saw this, it is a small world. She hung tough for NCA, but had to have surgery a week later. Kind of tough breaks and she's dealing with an online class that won't give her leeway for turning a project or test in (not sure which) even though she can't type.

It made her a rockstar for the senior girls she coaches though! I'll try to show you a pick of the pins she got in her wrist to put her thumb back in place.

Awesome you saw this, it is a small world. She hung tough for NCA, but had to have surgery a week later. Kind of tough breaks and she's dealing with an online class that won't give her leeway for turning a project or test in (not sure which) even though she can't type.

It made her a rockstar for the senior girls she coaches though! I'll try to show you a pick of the pins she got in her wrist to put her thumb back in place.

She is a rockstar! I hope she has some luck with that online class and also that she recovers quickly!!

I flushed my retainer down the toilet last week and I went in for impressions today to have a new one made and my teeth have shifted since then but I can't afford the $300 to have two teeth adjustments made to my $150 plastic retainer [emoji19] it's a freaking piece of clear plastic. I'm so annoyed because I'm not happy with how my teeth look since my front few look pushed out and I feel like I have buck teeth now even though I don't. I tried to get in sooner but I took the earliest appointment that they had available and I'm just so annoyed about everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I flushed my retainer down the toilet last week and I went in for impressions today to have a new one made and my teeth have shifted since then but I can't afford the $300 to have two teeth adjustments made to my $150 plastic retainer [emoji19] it's a freaking piece of clear plastic. I'm so annoyed because I'm not happy with how my teeth look since my front few look pushed out and I feel like I have buck teeth now even though I don't. I tried to get in sooner but I took the earliest appointment that they had available and I'm just so annoyed about everything.

That is insane! Our orthodontist takes a new impression and makes a new retainer for $100 or less.

Ask if they can shave down the plastic to make it work. I had the same issue. The ortho just bent the metal around and shaved some of the plastic and now they fit.

Ask if they can shave down the plastic to make it work. I had the same issue. The ortho just bent the metal around and shaved some of the plastic and now they fit.
Mine are like Invisalign retainers so it's only plastic, which is why I'm not sure why it's so expensive [emoji20]

Mine are like Invisalign retainers so it's only plastic, which is why I'm not sure why it's so expensive [emoji20]

Aren't they custom fitted to your teeth each time to move them in whatever direction they need to go?

I know cp's orthodontist includes the retainers with the whole original orthodontic bill. If one gets lost/broken its supposed to be $350 for replacement but I've talked them down to less than half when one of them broke. Try and negotiate, maybe they will reduce the price for you.

Latest posts

Back