OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Has anyone felt cold while it's not cold outside? I know it may sound weird but I have a problem with being so uncomfortably freezing when it's not cold out. It's about 75 right now and I'm in a shirt pajama pants and in bed with blankets so so cold. It happens frequently and I can't find anything online about it besides being underweight which I'm not.

Has anyone felt cold while it's not cold outside? I know it may sound weird but I have a problem with being so uncomfortably freezing when it's not cold out. It's about 75 right now and I'm in a shirt pajama pants and in bed with blankets so so cold. It happens frequently and I can't find anything online about it besides being underweight which I'm not.
I would visit your doctor. Just to be safe!

Yes. Sometimes, I feel bone cold even though I can tell the air or blanket or whatever is warm.

are your glands swollen?

I'm not quite sure which glands you mean.

It's now 90 degrees and I'm at work in leggings a fur coat and fuzzy socks under a blanket. I don't know what I'm going to do about practice tomorrow.

like your neck and spleen.

when I had mono that was my number one symptom was random freezing.

I used to be constantly freezing, and it went on for months. I got tested for mono and didn't have it, but was told I was probably cold because there wasn't enough iron in my blood (AKA I was anemic). I got on some iron pills (they're just over the counter supplements, like vitamins) and tried to up my intake of red meats and other iron-heavy foods IIRC. After a few weeks I was back to only being cold when it was, well, cold. Lol
ETA another symptom of anemia is like, if you feel dizzy when you sit/stand up too quickly. But that could be from other causes as well.

I am almost always cold. To the point where if I am comfortable, I figure other people are dying of heat. I bring a jacket or sweatshirt to places where I know it will be cold. I have blankets in the car in case I need something and forgot a jacket.

I was going to suggest anemia, which is quite normal for women who still menses. I know, I used to have these same frigid cold feelings just before starting my period and during my periods. I took Iron supplements, drinking plenty of water because these pills may cause constipation and niacin tablets and that helped me a lot.

I am almost always cold. To the point where if I am comfortable, I figure other people are dying of heat. I bring a jacket or sweatshirt to places where I know it will be cold. I have blankets in the car in case I need something and forgot a jacket.
You'll think I'm weird lol. I prefer the cold but I get cold easily. Most of the time I bring a jacket if I know it'll be cold. I hate being hot though. I get sick easily if my body gets too hot.

Ughhh every time they're talking about Jim Webb in this debate I keep thinking they're talking about Jeff Webb, and oh man, can you imagine if Jeff Webb was running for president?!

Ughhh every time they're talking about Jim Webb in this debate I keep thinking they're talking about Jeff Webb, and oh man, can you imagine if Jeff Webb was running for president?!
LMAO!

I wish I owned a holiday decoration company so that I could commercialize the election and promote election parties; red decorations for Republicans, blue for Democrats, yellow for Independents, blue/purple and gold for Libertarians, green for the Green Party, etc.

It might sound greedy but PRETTY COLORS!!!

Back