OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm getting that itch to chop all my hair off... quick, someone talk me out of it :p
NOOOOOOOOOO DON'T DO IT, IT'LL TAKES YEARS TO GROW BACK! Plus you'll have to go through that awkward phase in which you hair is too long to leave down, but too short to pull back.

Plus I wouldn't take any advice from a man(iac) obsessed with ugly dogs.

I'm getting that itch to chop all my hair off... quick, someone talk me out of it :p
I cut 11 inches off a week ago. It takes me way longer to style my short hair than it did when it was long, but I save way more time on drying and less money on hair products. Biggest pros and cons for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, I say shave it all off.

** I don't always cite facts but when I do I make them up**
I cut 11 inches off a week ago. It takes me way longer to style my short hair than it did when it was long, but I save way more time on drying and less money on hair products. Biggest pros and cons for me

I usually donate mine every 12-18 months because I have the gift/curse of being rapunzel so I feel like it's inevitable. It's almost to my belly button and that's where I officially draw the line. but do I want a trim or just donate now?

And agreed - the stylist is always like "oh yay short hair is so easy, just wake up and go!" uhm, no. long hair waking up and braiding or putting in a bun is easy . I cannot just leave my short hair without styling it to some capacity.

Sorry, can't help you here. I just cut mine short (chin length with a slight undercut in the back that you can only see if I pull it up) and am loving it.

I really want to cut my hair short but currently I can't due to needing it longer for ballroom comps. If I don't have a comp after October I will chop it off amd probably donate it

I usually donate mine every 12-18 months because I have the gift/curse of being rapunzel so I feel like it's inevitable. It's almost to my belly button and that's where I officially draw the line. but do I want a trim or just donate now?

And agreed - the stylist is always like "oh yay short hair is so easy, just wake up and go!" uhm, no. long hair waking up and braiding or putting in a bun is easy . I cannot just leave my short hair without styling it to some capacity.
Maybe this?

** I don't always cite facts but when I do I make them up**

So I'm rushing an honors fraternity at my school and we're in the second round (so first cuts have already been made). I've enjoyed the rush events a lot bc they were in groups so it wasn't as much pressure as sorority rush and I get really nervous on the spot so in a group I think I do better. Well tonight they were like "you have two minutes to give us a talk about anything you want". I HATE talking in front of groups of people. I am just so awkward when I'm put on the spot (and all the time) and it's even worse when I'm unprepared. So basically we just had to wing it and I'm kind of freaking out even though it's over. There are two people who I've encountered during rush that really scare me just because they're hard to read and don't really smile at you a lot when you're talking which freaks me out and so NATURALLY they were the "bros" in my group. I've already been super stressed about it because I get really nervous when I feel like people are essentially "judging" me and I think it just got 10X worse. I dont feel like my talk was impressive at all. Ugh. I'm so worried now! Tomorrow is the last event and then idk when we find out if we got bids. They have small pledge classes so they're going to have to cut a lot of people.
Ugh I'm so nervous

Sorry, can't help you here. I just cut mine short (chin length with a slight undercut in the back that you can only see if I pull it up) and am loving it.
I almost got an undercut (like full undercut) but chickened out. I didn't realize it was shaved that much. Right now my hair is short (to my chin). But because I have a bend or bit of a wave (plus tuck my hair behind my ears) it so look like a guy cut(?) lol. So I can imagine what I'd look like if I got the full undercut. Ugh my hair struggles is so real now.

Back