OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm from Florida and I hate sweet tea, unsweet tea, ice tea, cold tea, hot tea, green tea, ALL tea. Hate it.

And I hate cheese. All cheese. Sometimes I even pick the cheese off of my pizza, depending where it's from.

I HATE CHEESE TOO! I just started eating cheese on my pizza occasionally a month or so ago for the first time since I was 8 and I'm 21 now. My friends and family think I'm nuts.

So I don't have to double post, I'm from Missouri and if I ordered a coke they would bring me a coke. We order what we actually want and we call it pop not soda where I'm from. But my grandma calls pop "sodie" which is weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When I go to a restaurant they don't ask me if I want a soda they ask if I want a drink? Or what drink I want.... Im not even sure where the opportunity would be to use coke to describe all soda. My friends ask if I want a drink too or say "there's drinks in the fridge" but if they said "there's coke in the fridge" I would assume they were talking about actual Coke.
ETA: how can you hate cheese :confused:

What Emily said. Saying coke when you know they only have Pepsi is one thing, but calling all flavors of soda Coke is silly.

I realized after writing my comment that using "brand" was probably not the right choice of word for the same reason you mentioned lol.
I'm with ya on this one. Soda, pop, soft drink are all generic terms while Coke, Sprite, etc are all specific.

**nothing brings out the Haterz and SM's better than day 1 of a bid comp. #jealousmuch**

My school brought dogs to the library to 'paws' our stress during finals week. I love UNF sometimes.

If I had to describe myself with a picture it would be this one:

tumblr_n3fvc9Jeh61rpsycvo1_500.jpg

I don't know why that is so funny to me but it is.

My school used to do that, too, except hey called it "Furry Friends for Finals." Every semester I was working during it though so I never got to pet those fuzzy little noses. But it made me that more pumped to get through Finals Week and finally go home and spend some time with my own fuzzy little nose!

I am such a big advocate for animals and how important they are. They are so therapeutic (unless you have a phobia, obviously). Even just seeing a dog always took away my stress. I used to wish that my school would have "bring your pet to work day" instead of "bring your child to work day." Do I want to see your kid? No. Do I wanna pet your dog? Hellz yeah. The teachers would have to make sure that everyone in their classes are ok with it and it would stay in the class room for the class time. But they could just roam around the room and the students could pet them. I know there are many professors who would be down for that as long as everyone in the room was ok with it. Or do a review session and bring the dog in as a "Prepare and destress for your test" thing. I know it would probably never happen unless your dog is trained as a therapy dog or something but it's a cool idea. If I was a professor I'd totally do that. Many of our art teachers brought their pets into classes and they would roam the halls. I loved it.

Hopefully when I move and get settled in I will be able to foster some animals for a couple days at a time. I would love that. Kitties, puppies, I don't care. Let me pet them and love them all.

Back