All-Star New Season. New Facilities. New Gyms.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tribe Cheer is building a brand new gym. We will have three spring floors, two of the three floors will be in their own rooms! The third will be the performance floor then a smaller gymnastics dead floor for tumbling classes then a full size high school floor along with a in ground pit! We will also be having a huge patent viewing room upstairs that is all windows that over looks all floors. Our will be the best cheer facility in Oklahoma and we can't wait to open it up! It will hopefully be done in June!!
I have family in Edmond and OKC and was on my way to see T&S a few years back, saw yalls gym off the highway and stopped in for a tshirt..you guys already had such a cool set up! Love how the parents are completely not involved and the cameras were so cool so I can't wait to see this new facility!

Any truth to the Blue n Black moving into Teal and Purple neck of the woods ?
That is quite the distance between. Little more than a simple car drive to check up on things.

Eta: wasn't there a quip about buying a plane and getting a license elsewhere? Hmmmmmm

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
do you mean CA or CA? Ill be super happy if its CA, but if its CA ill be extremely disappointed
Pretty sure they mean cheer athletics! Now I haven't heard where and Bluecat said it could be this season or next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back