Music New Woodlands Elite Music! 2012!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so excited for them!!! just hope that generals will be as good this year as they were when they were small!!!

I like it !! But, Im waiting to see an amazing performance with them because Im sure their talent will make the music even better. I feel like its a lot to take in....not feeling the sound effect at 1:55 in Genergals....maybe its something sick tho?

Cant wait to see my 5 STARRR GIRLZZ win Worlds 2012!

I like it !! But, Im waiting to see an amazing performance with them because Im sure their talent will make the music even better. I feel like its a lot to take in....not feeling the sound effect at 1:55 in Genergals....maybe its something sick tho?

Cant wait to see my 5 STARRR GIRLZZ win Worlds 2012!
Really? I think it sounds crazy good!

But I definitely can't wait to see Colonels' routine. <3

I'm not a HUGE fan of the song selection in Colonels' mix, but that dance mix is amazing.
As for Generals... wow. all I can say

I feel like the Military Theme throughout Woodlands Elite leave an amazing amount of creativity to the music producer. Every year JR seems to come up with even more clever ideas and voiceovers. LOVE both mixes & can't wait to see these teams. Always love WECC. :)

... After listening to Colonels mix a couple more times, i'm obsessed.

i really like the cockyness in both mixes im feeling colonels a little more.. specially because of the dance i just feel that generals dance doesnt go with the feel of the overall mix.. but i do like both!!!! weeeerk! woodlands elite!

Back