Newbie Here!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 8, 2015
Hi all! I am a mother of one, age 7, base Mini level 1 at Pacific Coast Magic in California. This past year was our first year with All Star Cheer and BOY did we fall in love with the sport. My daughter is in second grade and hopes to make it to youth level one next year in hopes to have a chance to fly :) For extra funds for cheer ( because lets face it it ain't cheap) I started a craft business on FB and Etsy ( soon on here) selling Cheer bow holders, decals, medal displays and things of the like. I'd love to make some connections to discuss, rant, rave, celebrate, cry, and dream about this fantastic sport. Add me!

Hi all! I am a mother of one, age 7, base Mini level 1 at Pacific Coast Magic in California. This past year was our first year with All Star Cheer and BOY did we fall in love with the sport. My daughter is in second grade and hopes to make it to youth level one next year in hopes to have a chance to fly :) For extra funds for cheer ( because lets face it it ain't cheap) I started a craft business on FB and Etsy ( soon on here) selling Cheer bow holders, decals, medal displays and things of the like. I'd love to make some connections to discuss, rant, rave, celebrate, cry, and dream about this fantastic sport. Add me!

Welcome! All Star Cheer is definitely addictive.

Latest posts

Back