High School Nhscc 2020 Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 14, 2017
Just gonna leave this here before things descend into sparkly madness.

ETA: does anyone have any predictions based on the videos we have?

Last edited:
We really need some kind of Cheer Updates for HS cheer that details bobbles, falls etc. It literally just occurred to me now that anyone who is able to relay that info at UCA is probably way too busy for Fierceboard.

I’m not sure how Cheer updates does it down here from any of the big competitions. I couldn’t even get our group messaging app to send a message to my team about a schedule change yesterday. I had zero cell service or internet connectivity all day long. That was just one of many frustrations on the day. Maybe the people doing that stuff are all watching the live feed and not actually here??

I’m not sure how Cheer updates does it down here from any of the big competitions. I couldn’t even get our group messaging app to send a message to my team about a schedule change yesterday. I had zero cell service or internet connectivity all day long. That was just one of many frustrations on the day. Maybe the people doing that stuff are all watching the live feed and not actually here??

Yeah I was shopping for a more comprehensive reaction from the live feeders like we saw in the Worlds Day 1-3 threads. That worked really well. But it seems like that’s not happening this time. Which is too bad because I only have so many parents who can spy for me.

Back