No Confirmation Email?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 9, 2010
Hi, I made a new account earlier today, because I got a new email and wanted a new username. However, I cannot activate it because I never recieved a confirmation email. I resent it many times, and still nothing. Im sure its being sent to my email, because I looked over my acoount info and I have the correct address in there. Hopefully someone can help with this:) thanks in advance!

Is your account an AOL one? I registered with my AOL account and kept clicking 'resend confirmation email' and two days later, there was nothing. Not even in the spam folder. I changed my account email address to my Hotmail one and said send and it was received immediately, so it could be a problem with AOL/some email providers?
Maybe try changing the email address to one you use on a different server. I appreciate that that's inconvenient though! Maybe PM an administrator :)

Hi, I made a new account earlier today, because I got a new email and wanted a new username. However, I cannot activate it because I never recieved a confirmation email. I resent it many times, and still nothing. Im sure its being sent to my email, because I looked over my acoount info and I have the correct address in there. Hopefully someone can help with this:) thanks in advance!

Are you sure you want to lose all those shimmys and the long, slow clap?

this was a little while ago, and i just checked the thread, but i decided to keep my original account:) but thanks!

Back