No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Second post.

Way back former cheerleader that has loved seeing how it's changed since I've gotten out of it and would have LOVED to have have been on an all star team but there were none in Canada then. (very few in the US even)

I've been a lurker on these boards for years but couldn't manage to get the confirmation email sent when I registered.
It FINALLY worked today so now here I am.

Can't wait to take part in all the threads I've been reading for years.

post 1 I am a cheer dad. My daughter has been in cheer for several years. She started at a new high school who just started a cheer squad this year long story short the coach left before football season started. The AD allowed us to cheer for basketball with parents chaperones. Needless to say the squad is ground bound for safety. I and another parent have been covering the adult supervision, and the girls have been very dedicated. They have come to us asking to do some stunts. i am looking for resources to get training and need pointed in the right direction. I would like to find resourced to become a real coach.

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.
This is my first post

Back