No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm officially a cheer stalker now! I'm
Not new anymore so u don't have to worry about hurting me! Yay!
Sorry I had to get that out of my system! Too much excitement for
One day!

Some Open 5 teams are fierce enough. Just im sure alot of teams would go in that division just to win..

I'm officially a cheer stalker now! I'm
Not new anymore so u don't have to worry about hurting me! Yay!
Sorry I had to get that out of my system! Too much excitement for
One day!

But you did it in here so now you're scaring people who are new and don't want you to hurt them

But you did it in here so now you're scaring people who are new and don't want you to hurt them

Lol I had no where else to post this post but my happiness was getting me! I'm not the one to hurt anyone so they shouldn't be scared :). I'm really nice plus I think everyone on the board is really nice!

Btw; I read somewhere that someone's daughter used to cheer at CCE, was that your daughter? Or am I confused!! I read it back when I was new and I forgot!

Lol I had no where else to post this post but my happiness was getting me! I'm not the one to hurt anyone so they shouldn't be scared :). I'm really nice plus I think everyone on the board is really nice!

Btw; I read somewhere that someone's daughter used to cheer at CCE, was that your daughter? Or am I confused!! I read it back when I was new and I forgot!
Yep, that was me. She was there back in 2006-2007 on their J5

Back