Nominate: Biggest Troublemaker

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh how I wish we could consider the pming that has happened.....
I would like you all to know that I am actually honoured. I was going to make a post about being offended, but figured with my luck the sarcasm wouldn't come across as intended.

I am totally nominating you for this as well! chyeeaaa69

Alright now...the past three or four years I've been nominated for "best parent", "best overall female poster", "most informative" etc etc and now this year I'm up for biggest troublemaker and best cat fight...where did I go wrong! :confused:

How do I get my good girl reputation back. lol :p

Alright now...the past three or four years I've been nominated for "best parent", "best overall female poster", "most informative" etc etc and now this year I'm up for biggest troublemaker and best cat fight...where did I go wrong! :confused:

Poor McLovin. Ask Just-a-Mom if you can borrow her halo. Or in the very least change your avatar to Carol Brady until voting is over. No one would vote Carol Brady as a troublemaker.
; )

Haha. You know Im just picking on you!

Back